Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce: . . . The War Train . . . . .

This sucker was gone so fast...best i can calculate, from the time it was available on the website to being sold out was about 74 hours..take away time your sleeping an it was 51 hours..if you also work 8 hours on weekdays, then you had 35 hours of pondering time to score the CS WTF. Im sure lots of people missed it just having not been on the forum in that few days. If you ain't on Busse's mailing list.. you should be.

Someone had some nice designs for War Train Fusion t-shirts that I thought Jerry offered to have made. Did anything ever come out of those discussions?

Someone had some nice designs for War Train Fusion t-shirts that I thought Jerry offered to have made. Did anything ever come out of those discussions?

Ya I was stoked about those.. Rob Stanley helped me get it into the right format. Rob Stanley does Busse's graphic art stuff.. He said he would bring it to Jerry but I haven't herd a thing since.. I'm guessing it's dead :(
RIP

Nooooooo - need WTF shirt!

best

mqqn

Nooooooo - need WTF shirt!

best

mqqn

Ya I was excited, but I don't expect Jerry to move forward with something if it's not the right decision for his business. He's the man an he knows what's best. He may be trying to stick with one style as to not delute his marketing image..Stick with Rob Stanleys tee designs in other words (which are awesome)

Ya I was stoked about those.. Rob Stanley helped me get it into the right format. Rob Stanley does Busse's graphic art stuff.. He said he would bring it to Jerry but I haven't herd a thing since.. I'm guessing it's dead :(
RIP

Never give up the ship! Love this design...was also hoping something would come out of it.

RIP

I thought Jerry had sort of given his thumbs up on the WTF t-shirt in the original thread but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

I hope the WTF shirt comes thru...
I did get matching Hand Car with my CS WTF with Tan & Black G10.... but now kind of on the fence about the handcar, im sure ill feel better once I get WTF In my hands.

Now that WTF is basically here, the next Big thing im really looking forward to is Mystery Bag and B13 lol
Both of those will be Awsome

I thought Jerry had sort of given his thumbs up on the WTF t-shirt in the original thread but maybe I'm mis-remembering.
Man I would sure be excited about it.. if not my design..Rob or Jerry should make WTF tee of some kind.. this blade is already becoming a legend and nobody has even touched one..an even if someone didn't own a War Train, what better blade to represent the intimidation factor of Busse than the WTF..it would be so fun to sport a tee like that.

I found the original thread and on 2/12 at 10:40pm Jerry Busse weighed in with this post:

I'm weighing in my friend! I think your designs are wicked cool!!!

Please email Watson at watson@bussecombat.com Let's see if we can make this happen.

Let's drink!

Jerry

It may be worth following up with Watson, Robdude. Clearly the interest was there and still is on our part at least. Perhaps it was just forgotten with all of the O2W grinding going on.

I found the original thread and on 2/12 at 10:40pm Jerry Busse weighed in with this post:

I'm weighing in my friend! I think your designs are wicked cool!!!

Please email Watson at watson@bussecombat.com Let's see if we can make this happen.

Let's drink!

Jerry

It may be worth following up with Watson, Robdude. Clearly the interest was there and still is on our part at least. Perhaps it was just forgotten with all of the O2W grinding going on.

Oh ya...I'll touch base with him. See if anything came of it..thanks for bringing that post back to my attn..

Back