Busse Combat Mil Overrun. . . . Very Limited! . . . Coming This Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 9:00pm Eastern

mil overrun... So these knives were excess from a .mil contract?

Is there a NSN?

What is the history of this knife, inquiring minds and all :)

Mountain duty 10th MTN ?

Or is it "mill" overrun, as in the mill that makes knifes made too many ?

Been here since 2006. In that time we've never seen an NSN from Busse. Sometimes we get a bit of a story, sometimes not. The general explanation is that individual units work with Busse to have a blade designed for their needs. I was down for a Knob Creek Show once, and Garth mentioned that he had to leave to run over to an Army base to talk about a project with some tankers.

EAGER to see this stonewashed finish ….. yes, please.

Some Nuked versions came that way with the RAD. Top Stonewashed. Bottom Satin

1uNdvQA.jpg

Been here since 2006. In that time we've never seen an NSN from Busse. Sometimes we get a bit of a story, sometimes not. The general explanation is that individual units work with Busse to have a blade designed for their needs. I was down for a Knob Creek Show once, and Garth mentioned that he had to leave to run over to an Army base to talk about a project with some tankers.

Cool, thanks.

An official story behind the knife would be cool.

So basically some Army unit gets together and commissions a certain amount of knives, and Busse makes over the specified amount and sells the leftovers ?

Be curious as to what units, like some sort of REMF's or what lol

Well, I failed to score in the the past couple Ganzaaas by scheduling my email for 9:00 send time. So I manually sent in my email on the stroke on 9pm tonight, like to used to (and scored), so hopefully I will score!

😂 I was walking to my hotel room and almost forgot to send the email!

I waited 'til 8:00 PM cental, counted "one, one thousand" and hit send.

The time in my "Sent" file is showing 7:59 PM. Oh well, maybe next time.

I am in for this one. The timestamp shows 21:00:00 but who knows how many fast fingers to compete with? Best of luck to us all!

I sent my email to Becky at the provided address at 9:00:42, but the one I sent to Garth at 9:00:58 got kicked back by mailerdaemon (?). It took a few minutes longer to get another one forwarded/sent to him. So I guess we'll see . . .

Back