Busse Combat Mil Overrun. . . . Very Limited! . . . Coming This Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 9:00pm Eastern

I wanted the double cut Anniversary Mean Streat back in the day. This one looks very nice!

There are plans to offer the Mountain Duty on our website, but not in this special edition handle and blade finish.

SPECS:
Overall Length: Approx. 8.5"
Blade Length: Approx. 4"
Thickness: Approx. .190"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58 - 60Rc
Bevel: Flat Saber
Handles: Tan Micarta
Blade Finish: Stonewashed

I would have been ordering Tan Micarta all along if I knew it was a special edition handle material!

It could be 3 years till it hits the website again, who knows? Between the AR9.5 and trash 2 supposed to be on website and so far have not resurfaced. Tan is not my favorite but didn't want to risk not getting a shot at this for a few years.

Looking forward to my sterile version.

They are sold out.

You can email Becky at becky@bussecombat.com and she can put you on the waiting list.

Let's Drink,

Jerry.

The dreaded wait list, I can only think of a couple instances where I scored off the wait list but it can certainly be done or they wouldn't have one.

Any chance of Stonewashed becoming a regular fixture at the Busse Shop, Boss? I think it could even replace BIG Double Cut or Double Cut in a lot of offerings, perhaps!

Got it! The thicker blade adds authoritative heft. It's the perfect size and shape (for me, at least) for an all-around bushcraft/hiking/camping companion! It just retired about a half dozen of my EDCs.

Music to my ears, can't wait till tomorrow.

Got it and fits my hand like a glove, love it. Have two pics but imgur isn't letting me load them. I'll try again later

I just got mine and agree that it is extremely comfortable in the hand.
xygM0Lj.jpg

mPFP0bo.jpg

DJaGx2Y.jpg

f9ZZJNN.jpg

awesome looking I can not wait for mine to get here.................................Saturday ;(
wah wah

Back