Busse Combat Proudly Presents Son Of Swat (S.O.S) LE and BG NOW LIVE!!!!!!!!!

See if you can get on the waiting list-Good luck

Yeah I thought about that, but I don't usually bother with waiting lists because if I do end up getting selected by chance, my interest may have changed by then or something better may've come along. Busse comes out with stunners out of the blue. I'm more of a mind to just check the Exchange. I'm sure there'll be at least a few that come up eventually.

Probably not many
Yeah I thought about that, but I don't usually bother with waiting lists because if I do end up getting selected by chance, my interest may have changed by then or something better may've come along. Busse comes out with stunners out of the blue. I'm more of a mind to just check the Exchange. I'm sure there'll be at least a few that come up eventually.

hmmm .. trying to remember why I didn't order the BG???? maybe cuz I have many blades in this size range?

I dunno, it's looking good now...

I dont know why it happens like that, but i think i got more blades by taking over orders for people and waiting list, than i did ny ordering lol o think CG BB13 was the only blade i ordered lije a min after it was posted.

Just received my shipping notice for the SOS LE with green & black G-10.. can't wait to see it and looking forward to making some sheaths for this beauty.

Well actually this one isn't mine, this one is a surprise for my wife. Been promising her a piece of Infi to wear with her uniform when she goes to the field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back