Busse Combat Proudly Presents Son Of Swat (S.O.S) LE and BG NOW LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately my request has not been answered

SWAT Snipers, whose team members carry the SwatManDu, requested the same level of performance in a much lighter, narrower, and compact package due the special conditions they face.

This request was answered with the Son Of Swat (SOS)

No, we need for Christmas!!!

I second that!

This is one that I was most excited about and of course it's taking the longest, lol Way to keep us in suspense, guys. It's been eight months so I would imagine it'll be any day now.

I loved it the minute I saw it; got myself one with tan & black G10.

I really want one! Satin infi with almost any handle. I don't like the hassle of importing though 😕

Tan and Black and Red and Black here
I second that!

This is one that I was most excited about and of course it's taking the longest, lol Way to keep us in suspense, guys. It's been eight months so I would imagine it'll be any day now.

I loved it the minute I saw it; got myself one with tan & black G10.

I'm ready for the SOS, it seems like the perfect size for a fixed blade. I went with black and red g10

Tan and Black and Red and Black here

Nice! I've been wanting to try the red & black G10 on something, but I already had a couple other Busses out in production land, and you never really know when you'll get those dings...so I was afraid to drop too much on one order. Decided to err on the side of caution and just got the one.

If I had known it was going to take extra time, I would've definitely put on a second one in Red/Black. Would love to see pics of that one when they finally come around.

I'm ready for the SOS, it seems like the perfect size for a fixed blade. I went with black and red g10

I agree. One of the many things that drew me to it was the size. I compared it to the Bark River Bravo 1 we have here and it's almost the identical size measurements, which is really a perfect fixed blade in my opinion.

I really want one! Satin infi with almost any handle. I don't like the hassle of importing though 😕

Are you referring to customs in general? Or does the UK have extra harassment/violation of your privacy for things like this? You know the dangerous weapons, somebody stop them before they kill us all!

Will do
Nice! I've been wanting to try the red & black G10 on something, but I already had a couple other Busses out in production land, and you never really know when you'll get those dings...so I was afraid to drop too much on one order. Decided to err on the side of caution and just got the one.

If I had known it was going to take extra time, I would've definitely put on a second one in Red/Black. Would love to see pics of that one when they finally come around.

Are you referring to customs in general? Or does the UK have extra harassment/violation of your privacy for things like this? You know the dangerous weapons, somebody stop them before they kill us all!
Customs in general, although things seem to have tightened up more recently.
This looks such a great knife!

I am thinking Mid February for the S.O.S.

I hope so! Eagerly awaiting this ding more than a lot of other things I've bought in the past few months. I wish I had known it would be a year when I placed the order last April. I would've gone for another one or two of the Op2W offerings, like the Fatback.

See if you can get on the waiting list-Good luck
I hope so! Eagerly awaiting this ding more than a lot of other things I've bought in the past few months. I wish I had known it would be a year when I placed the order last April. I would've gone for another one or two of the Op2W offerings, like the Fatback.

Back