Busse Combat Proudly Presents Son Of Swat (S.O.S) LE and BG NOW LIVE!!!!!!!!!

Hazarding a guess ... each design has a certain fixed cost associated with it, in terms of the CNC machine design/set-up and tooling set-up, etc. Amortizing that fixed cost over a short run vs a long run gives a different cost per part. Add to that some perceived value, and some element of what the market will bear, and you arrive at a price point.

You do know that Jerry taught biz school courses before he was a big-time knife maker, don't you?

Spot on there.

Read posts where it's suggested these could take 4 mo's to receive?
Not in a hurry,but just askin...

Just a guess-nothing more--In the end we-the Consumer have no definitive answer-These may start shipping next week-Busse is the only one who knows for sure
Read posts where it's suggested these could take 4 mo's to receive?
Not in a hurry,but just askin...

Last edited:
The majority of the Operation 2 Weeks program knives have taken roughly three months to land in our hands. The guesstimate is that with Blade Show coming up that may get pushed out a little further.

Man. I can't believe some of the stuff I passed on. These are gone to be sweet.

S.O.S. Send out Swiftly!!!

I would love it if they arrived before New Year's! I am anxious to see these in person. I opted for the tan and black g10 handle. After how much I liked my SOB, I can only imagine that these will be sweet! *OINK* *OINK* (the hogs need to be fed!) :D ;)

This is one of my top O2w picks. Extremely practical blade imo, and I always prefer any flavor of uncoated.

Is there still an updated thread somewhere with the o2w offering order and release dates so far?

Back