Busse CrabShackGanzaaa Coming Wednesday, June 26, 2019 . . . at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

We have a SMALL trough full of killer cool custom creations from the Busse Crab Shack coming your way this Wednesday June 26, 2019!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek::cool::thumbsup:

So, butter up your meese gang! :cool:

This promises to be a wild one!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Ordering Procedures:
You must email BOTH Amy and Garth at: amy@bussecombat.com AND garth@bussecombat.com with your real name and contact info as well as the Tag numbers that you're after.

**** I suggest that you put down at least 5 - 10 models that you are after in your order of preference. That way if your first few choices are gone by the time we get your email, you can still score one of these sweet chunks of buttered bacon!!!

If we receive your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be moved to the back of the line.

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received.

All Ganzaaa Payments are due within 5 business days or your knives will be passed on to the next person in line.

If you get in too late, we will automatically place you on the waiting list.

Standard shipping fees apply.

* Note: These picture knives have NOT been sharpened yet.

** BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE PICS IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM FULL SIZE!!!

Here are the pics and prices. . .

1A Urgent Fury Blk G-10 bolster/stabilized pine cone spacer/spalted maple $692.00
1B Last Rites Oak and Resin Hybrid $653.00
1C Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Hammered finish G-10 bolster/stacked mammoth tooth composite $736
1D Nano Fusion Badger Attack G-10 Bolster/Stacked Bamboo $578.00

6-20-19%20Group%201.jpg

2A Urgent Fury Blue Curly Oak $640.00
2B Last Rites G-10 bolster/wood and resin hybrid $770.00
2C Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw G-10 bolster/G-10 spacer/grapevine in resin $690.00
2D Nano Fusion Badger Attack hammered flats/Koa wood $550.00

6-20-19%20Group%202.jpg

3A Last Rites G-10 bolster/Blue stacked maple $718.00
3B Urgent Fury Custom Harpoon Tip Double dyed buckeye burl/spalted maple $879.00
3C Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Dyed Maple $580.00
3D Nano Fusion Badger Attack canvas bolster/stabilized pine cone $584.00

6-20-19%20Group%203.jpg

4A Urgent Fury Koa Wood $667.00
4B Last Rites G-10 Bolster/buckeye burl resin hybrid $796.00
4C Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Blk G-10 bolster with dyed maple $645.00
4D Nano Fusion Badger Attack G-10 bolster with stacked bone $630.00

6-20-19%20Group%204.jpg

5A Urgent Fury Canvas bolster with mammoth tooth $874.00
5B Last Rites Hammered Flats/canvas bolster/Palm wood $768.00
5C Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw G-10 bolster/stacked wood $664.00
5D Nano Fusion Badger Attack Blk G-10 bolster/with rag G-10 $498.00

6-20-19%20Group%205.jpg

6A Urgent Fury G-10 bolster/stacked oak and maple $731.00
6B Last Rites double dyed box elder burl $679.00
6C Forsaken Gemini Comp finish double dyed box elder burl $596.00
6D Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw G-10 bolster/maple burl resin hybrid $664.00

6-20-19%20Group%206.jpg

I do not need any more Busse knives ,I do not need any more Busse knives ,I do not need any more Busse knives
I do not need any more Busse knives ,I do not need any more Busse knives ,I do not need any more Busse knives

Its not working ?

Nothing to see here. Move along everybody.

I'm gonna need some trauma counselling after viewing this post!!! Cannot be unseen!

Last edited:
Good points guys! Yes! Handle descriptions! I've not noticed that before -
And yes! that hammered look? wow~ that looks pretty damn cool!
This was precisely what I was expecting, nice selection of blades but just way too few of them :( ~ Come on Jerry GIVE US MORE!!!
I see I'm going to have to break out my Trough Raider and de-limb the rush of old fat hogs to the trough! I wish the TR came with a secret spell to recite before the stroke of the clock which put everyone else in a phase of suspended animation running at 1/4 speed for a few seconds in order to beat the clock on you Hoovers. I have a feeling this one won't cost me much because there's too many magnet fisherman for this tiny pond.
I'm going to tell any of you that are half ass interested in a Last Rites` man, you will not regret that blade if you don't have one. It is one of the absolute BEST ergonomic blades I have held- honestly, it never intrigued me in the least but when I scored on the last Ganza~ dumb luck landed me a blade I am totally in love with. I've seriously considered snagging a regular one just to beat the sht out of anytime I please.

That TG looks Amazing!
.even though it has cbt.....me like....a bunch.
KILLER WORK GANG!

I really like that TG, I think that I would have to be extra treacherous to get it. Okay guys see you at the trough NEXT THURSDAY at High Noon.
Blow the pictures up- handle is cracked and blade is terrible, you don't want it, look at it real close- I'm going to do everyone a favor and snag it because I don't want anyone else out there being disappointed with such substandard work :p

Got to say, that Koa on 4A is jaw dropping!

That face you make when Busse offers handles made from everything between nacho chips and battle ships but can’t include Sandstorm G10

Back