Busse CrabShackGanzaaa Coming Wednesday, June 26, 2019 . . . at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Where's the emails????? come on now!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: As soon as I post this I got a bill from Amy :D ~ it's like magic man :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, just got the invoice from Amy!
Dang you guys are TREACHEROUS!
I thought I was FAST, time stamped at 2100:03 (that's 3 seconds in), and I got my 4th choice.

Congrats to all you HOGS :(
mistreating a piglet like me ;)

Woohoo, got 3C and 5D! 3C was my main target so I'm super happy there. Liked the crazy looking G10 of 5D and haven't held one of those Badgers yet so that's going to be a fun one to unbox. :)

That 3C handle is pure Sweetness.
I'm a big sucker for fancy wood grains with mosaic pins.....throw in some burl addition to that wood and I'm just defenseless :)

I scored 1A the Urgent Fury with the triple material handle

Nice scores! I got 4A - So got me a Fury finally and can't wait to see that Koa, looks amazing.
PA, 3 seconds late? you're lucky to get anything being that slow :D

This may be my most beautiful of all. First surprise was the size of this blade, larger than I expected- the ergo is awesome, feels amazing in the hand. If it were Dragonglass it's certainly capable of taking down the Knight King. I was pleasantly surprised by the liners, not just yellow but also red, I didn't see it but I like it just fine. And what can be said beyond just looking at that highly figured koa. I've seen slab blocks of this grade going from $80 to easily over $100 a set. Once again, you just never know till you're holding it and this one blows me away once again. Fantastic work!

fury-1.jpg fury-2.jpg fury-3.jpg

Here are mine. Had an "Ah man" moment when I saw the yellow spacers on the NFNO. Didn't notice them on the ganza pics and yellow spacers are my least favorite. They're nice and clean and I'd have still purchased it, but would have loved if they were black. This would be the bees knees for me then. Perfect wood slabs on this one and feels great. And those mosaic pins look great.

The rag G10 is nice on the NFBA. Looks better in person, as I thought it would. Really like this knife too.

20190701_200644 (2).jpg

20190701_200716 (2).jpg

20190701_200723.jpg

Back