Busse CrabShackGanzaaa Coming Wednesday, June 26, 2019 . . . at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

I think 2D is my favorite in the group. Clean and classy and hammered flats to boot.

Got to say, that Koa on 4A is jaw dropping!
That Koa is fantastic! The yellow liners don’t do it for me at all though.

I’m safe. Bout to drop over $2k on a Nightforce optic for my SR25. Then another for my custom bolt rifle, if the dude ever finishes it!

I’m safe. Bout to drop over $2k on a Nightforce optic for my SR25. Then another for my custom bolt rifle, if the dude ever finishes it!
I have an NX8 2.5-20x on order that should be hitting soon. Putting a real damper on this ganza for me. I'll still try to go after one of these. Hard part is deciding which one...leaning toward 3C.

I have an NX8 2.5-20x on order that should be hitting soon. Putting a real damper on this ganza for me. I'll still try to go after one of these. Hard part is deciding which one...leaning toward 3C.

My SR25 is wearing the 4-16x42 F1 MOAR right now. So far I’ve had no reason to upgrade, but that new NX8 is tempting!

I wish Busse had a finance company haha. I don't have the cash right now, otherwise I would be all over 6C :( I think it's my favorite Busse I've ever seen!

Changed my mind on going after only one. For anyone who got ahead of me on these:

3C
6C
5D
4B

I hope your breakfast tomorrow morning is baconless...

I tried something that didn't work out. I set up Gmail to send automatic, had a change of heart for a second chance, nailed it on the button with the time but scheduled send didn't f#%&%* work :( - So someone else got 6C ... it was the one I really wanted badly.... dammit. made a mess of this one I'm sure. Ah, might be a cheap week

I tried something that didn't work out. I set up Gmail to send automatic, had a change of heart for a second chance, nailed it on the button with the time but scheduled send didn't f#%&%* work :( - So someone else got 6C ... it was the one I really wanted badly.... dammit. made a mess of this one I'm sure. Ah, might be a cheap week
That sucks. All but 3C are possible catch and release for me. I have to see them in person to fully decide. If I catch 6C and it's not for me I'll hook you up.

I was also looking at 6C, but I spent so much time reordering my preference list that it was a few minutes after 9 before I realized it and hit send. So maybe something on my list was still left. Its easy to get lost in all that infi goodness.

That sucks. All but 3C are possible catch and release for me. I have to see them in person to fully decide. If I catch 6C and it's not for me I'll hook you up.
Yeah it sucks- but I put in for 4A, that Koa, man, that's purty stuff- but if I don't get it I'm convinced it's basically a lotto because I nailed the time. Last Ganza I'm suspicious that I was actually early but no one had picked that LR I ended up with but just a guess- this time though looking at the time stamp, I had to be close.
You let me know on 6C brother! :D ~ Now I'm rooting for you!

Back