Busse Custom Shop "Mentor". . . . Specs & Pricing . . . Sunday April 15, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern

Jerry Busse

The "Mentor"

The "Mentor" will be offered in a VERY LIMITED ONE-TIME-ONLY-QUICK- SPRINT-RUN!!:eek::D:cool:

So, when they're gone. . . they are GONE forever!!!! :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::D:D:D

***We do not anticipate this offer lasting more than 30 minutes!!!

So, grease your meese and prepare for some bloody trough warfare!!!!

About the knife:

Master Knifemaker Mike Thourot is not only my oldest friend (By about a thousand years) but he was also my Mentor. We designed this knife together and I am very excited about this project. :thumbsup::cool:

Few craftsman are lucky enough to work with a Master like I was with Mike and I am eternally grateful for his guidance and friendship. :cool:

Busse Custom Shop is proud to introduce this thin EDC/pro-skinner with a very ergonomic and extended length handle. :thumbsup:

Experienced skinners will appreciate the extended handle for the added maneuverability and control. :thumbsup:

The slightly raised pommel and lanyard hole give this knife superior handling properties when held in the much favored edge-up position.

It features a thinly ground drop point blade that makes it perfect for use as a skinner or EDC. :cool:

It is available in a variety of blade finishes, and handle options. :thumbsup:

The Mentor is being offered in INFI with a high saber ground platform, making it tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it. :thumbsup::cool:

It is being offered in a Hand Applied Satin finish or the Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish. :thumbsup:

The BIG DC Finish will be hand ground along the outer perimeter and may have light machine marks visible through the Double Cut finish. :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

"Mentor"
Specs:
OAL: Approx. 8.75"
Blade Length: Approx. 3.4"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Width at Widest point: Approx. 1.15"
Thickness: Approx. .165"

Base Prices:
INFI Steel with a Hand Applied Satin Finish: $327.00
INFI Steel with a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish: $277.00

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, Maroon, or Green Canvas Micarta No extra charge.

Black G10 +$30.00

Multi Colored G10: Red and Black, Tan and Black, Blue and Black, Green and Black, Orange and Black +$40.00

Thourot%20Tribute%20JWB%203.jpg

Decisions, decisions...

Maybe I will try for it, and if I land one, I will have my mind made up for me.

What a beautiful little blade!
Glad it wasn't bigger; I might have had to try for one. As it is, good luck to all who want one. As pretty as it is, I won't be attempting to battle at the trough. No insult to the Bossman or Mr. Thourot. Just have lived long enough now to realize it would not get used. And I at least INTEND to use every knife I get.

Looks great. But remember, the only difference between Mentor and Tormentor, is just three little letters.

What a beautiful little blade!
Glad it wasn't bigger; I might have had to try for one. As it is, good luck to all who want one. As pretty as it is, I won't be attempting to battle at the trough. No insult to the Bossman or Mr. Thourot. Just have lived long enough now to realize it would not get used. And I at least INTEND to use every knife I get.

Im not trying to get more snouts in the trough, but that blade looks very versatile. That large handle means business and the blade is fairly stout, I bet you could find lots of uses for it.

Back