Busse Custom Shop "Mentor". . . . Specs & Pricing . . . Sunday April 15, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern

I think I just found my next EDC knife......if I emerge victorious from Sunday night's battle of the hogs at the trough.....

Yeah man, after looking at it for a while, it's going to look awesome with some burl on it :D

This one is appealing...but I finally started carrying my UG-LE; and don't know that I want to displace it. Guess I'll wait til Sunday, and see what the bourbon tells me to do.

Here's the sheath that Danny The Bull has put together for this offer.

Double stitched with a triple riveted belt loop for only $29.95!!!

Thourot%20Sheath%202-X2.jpg

Jerry, as Im not familiar with Mmike's designs, which features of the mentor carry his mark the most? I think it is likely the blade shape, as evrything else looks like classic Busse design. But the blade seems more stout somehow, and from what Ive seen of Mike's work, that may be his style, but of course we'd all rather hear your take on it.

This one is appealing...but I finally started carrying my UG-LE; and don't know that I want to displace it. Guess I'll wait til Sunday, and see what the bourbon tells me to do.

Careful my brother, for bourbon will lead you astray ;) However, SCOTCH! will keep you on the straight and narrow :D

Careful my brother, for bourbon will lead you astray ;) However, SCOTCH! will keep you on the straight and narrow :D
I haven't tried scotch in years...still didn't like it as of that time. Bourbon and I have a good relationship. We know each other, and get along well. Bourbon also accepts my summertime flings with tequila, knowing that I'll be back.
I'll trust this decision to bourbon... assuming I'm home, and that I even remember that the sale is happening. My guess is that if I were to leave it to scotch, I'd end up with at least 3 of them ordered... and think it was a good idea until the dings.

Does anyone know where the knife will be offered , on Busse Custom Shop site or here on BF ? Thank you

Does anyone know where the knife will be offered , on Busse Custom Shop site or here on BF ? Thank you
Be careful to watch for hog treachery :D ~ On the official Busse website at exactly 9 EST the blades will go live - and it's feeding time.

Back