• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are sold and paid for. I'll probably be able to ship this afternoon.

Blade 2007 Special Edition Heavy Ordinance Grade Fusion Steel Heart!!!!! I got the micrometer out on this one just to see how she measured up and it came out at .319". $625 SOLD shipped and insured to your door CONUS, I'll eat the paypal on this one too.

From a ganza a long while ago comes a swayback swedge ground Custom Shop Satin Jack. This one is a nice thick mother (didn't mic this one yet, but it is close to .25 if not on the money). It has nice linen slabs with the now defunct rope pattern grip. The bead blast on this one is perfect, maybe the best I have see come out of the shop. $675 SOLD shipped and insured to your door CONUS. I'll eat the paypal on this one as well.

The original Black blade and Red G-10 slabbed Hell Razor. I mentioned to Garth at Blade 06 that this would make a cool combo, he agreed and the rest is history. The shop made a couple more of these and sold them during a Ganza, but I don't think they bore a logo. As I recall there are less than a half dozen of these running around. $550 SOLD shipped and insured to your door CONUS. I'll eat paypal on this one.
Sorry the pic sucks, I must have been breathing to heavy.

One Flame Warden sold pending funds, one still left up for grabs. Also added info on the CS AD.

Wicked Sharp

Can you send me an email through blade forums? I don't know if registered users have that option.

2 Battle Guards, 1 Mole Jack and 1 Custom Shop AD still up for grabs.

Mint BATAC Urban grey blade with standard thickness black G10 slabs. This is one slick package! $325 SOLD shipped and insured to your door. Paypal add 3%. Sorry about the crappy pic, I am not doing very good lately. Oh, the autographed bottle of Dickel Select #1 and shot glass are not included.

1 Flame Warden and the muddy Skeleton Warden are still available. Buyer had something come up.

Price drop on the Battle Guards and the Muddy Skelly Warden is sold pending funds.

Progunner what is the thickness and length on the mole jack blade ?

thank you

jr

Hi Progunner - Package arrived safe and sound.

Just wanted to again say thank you. It is always nice to meet an honest and trusting person like you. We had never met or exchanged any emails/PMs when I asked if you would hold one of the knives until after the first of July. Without knowing me you immediately said yes. That is something that most people will not do, especially over the net.

On top of that, the knives are awesome... :)

Thank You!!!
Dwaine

Infobound1, email sent to you. Waiting your reply.

All items are still currently available, thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back