Busses and Guns

A few more

aA7sOo.jpg

9esNPn.jpg

iuevPv.jpg

dscn4676small.jpg

dscn4660small.jpg

dscn4679small.jpg

cool thread, i will take a pic..feel like infi and a Jm stamped marlin would go together well..

Here ya go, Bro. My JM stamped Marlin 336T (Texan) - 18inch barrel, straight stock, in 30-30 - Boss Street Proto, and a new B.I.G. AMS

DSC_0086-001.jpg

And here are some more I decided to take. I've got more guns than Busses, but I'm working on it...

Zombie Gear: Windham Weaponry AR-15, CZ 75C, and a TGLB

DSC_0092-001.jpg

CZ 452, SAR 3, and MBC

DSC_0093-001.jpg

WIN 94AE (Trapper) in 44MAG, and a Boss Jack Proto

DSC_0102-002.jpg

Some older S&Ws (36, 2" barrel; 36, 3" barrel; and 60), SAR 3, and a Pork Shank

DSC_0134-002.jpg

One more:

A few of my Ruger SP101's (4" - 357MAG, 4" - 22LR, and 3" - 357MAG with custom inserts), SAR 3, Pork Shank, and B.I.G. AMS

DSC_0124-001.jpg

Something for everyone. A little off the mark with the Randall but I thought the wheel gun guys might like it. That's not a dig either. The Official Police was the sidearm my grandfather came in with and the Airweight was the one he bought out. They're both marked A.P.D. (Austin Police Department) on the heel. He retired detective but my moms got that badge. Incidentally He could have bought out his Python but opted for the Airweight. Who says age brings wisdom. Love this thread by the way. Been waiting for it for awhile. Peace.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 112
Thanks all for the great photos. Especially the vintage revolvers and badges, OzarkSheepdog!...Cheers

Old pic. The Glock is still here, although I am contemplating a replacement, the knife is long gone...

You mean--in the grips?

Yep, the grip inserts on the 3" are customs made by Chig's Grips. He usually has some pretty nice sets, certainly look better than the standard black plastic. The grips inserts on the 4"s are original, Ruger gives those models and the exclusive engraved version some really nice wood inserts.

Don't have that many of them together

Old pic of one of the POFs, did an optics and mount change a while ago

Back