Busses and Guns

Saving a spot for when my BOSS Jack shows up. Good call starting a picture thread placing 2 of my 3 major addictions together. You will only get photos of my guns and knife though. My 2 week old son stays off the internet. :cool:

IMG_20150111_145814_zpsuluz7pyf.jpg

Nothing special, but this is my all-function, no-fashion combo.

CG Boss Jack and a Gen-4 Glock 19 (PDX defender rounds in the pic)
(leatherman wave and foursevens quark in there too)

First Gen. G21, resinguy?

Yes, very good. Don't shoot it much, but have finally come to realize that the grip is too fat for my hand. Thinking of 'swapping' it for a Gen 4 or SF version or...?

Yes, very good. Don't shoot it much, but have finally come to realize that the grip is too fat for my hand. Thinking of 'swapping' it for a Gen 4 or SF version or...?

Always felt that Glock grips were a bit to large for my hands..... Got a Glock 17 gen 4, it's perfect out of the box. No need to use any of the added grips. Darn thing replaced my P226 and that says a lot!

Still, Busses and guns?! What an odd pairing...

Attachments

• bngs2.jpg
    bngs2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 86
Nice set up tntrading, thanks for joining in and welcome....

Just finished up my pistol build. 8.25 300blk upper, YHM quad rail, spikes lower and internals and spikes bolt. Vortex sparc II surefire on the other side and my AMS that I just got from the man in brown

Couple kinda rare ones.

Colt SF-VI factory bead blasted & bobbed hammer, and "factory" double-cut Assault Shaker...

I think I have posted all of these before but never hurts to show them again.:thumbup:

Keep the pics coming guys.

Garth

Garth!.... Dude.....wholly mother of!!!........ Nice set:thumbup:....got yourself one of David's special sheaths. Nicccce:D sweet rifles. I just know that there are more in your gun vault (s)......

Back