Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, no. :D

I've always stayed up late. My dad used to let me even when I was little. (many moons ago) For the most part it doesn't bother me too much, but does catch up with me sometimes.
Yeah runs in my family too... Been a night owl most my life, kids have the disease as well but then again it is summer, but even so my daughter stays up the latest being the eldest and sleeps till noon or later..

Congrats on the new status, Dubs.

Just got off work. Only 1 open diner in town. Decent.
Late night doesn't bother me.
It's the getting up tomorrow (ugh, just noticed it's today) to go back and get beat up like that again that does me in.
Friday cannot come soon enough.

Congrats on the new status, Dubs.

Just got off work. Only 1 open diner in town. Decent.
Late night doesn't bother me.
It's the getting up tomorrow (ugh, just noticed it's today) to go back and get beat up like that again that does me in.
Friday cannot come soon enough.
Thanks man.

Congratulations Mr. Warrior.
I have always thought you would make a great mod.:D
Just a little butt kissing.

Really good for you.:thumbsup:
Thanks man.

Congratulations Mr. Warrior.
I have always thought you would make a great mod.:D
Just a little butt kissing.

Really good for you.:thumbsup:
That struck my funny bone :p:p Some how people get the wrong impression when someone gives a compliment :p :thumbsup: It's alright though,we all should give credit when due ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 740382 Keep your eyes opened when you take out the trash :eek:
Know what ya mean. I about hit my head against this one on my cabin porch:

7.png

5.png

how are you guys posting pics?? or better phrased what service are you using

I use Imgur when I want an image hosting site, but the new forums interface allows for decent direct uploads for paid members so I've been using that as well for smaller photos.

Love spiders! They eat everything else that I hate.

Had this guy for a helper on a project awhile back. Not the greatest quality pics, an old iPhone, I think. I still think its cool though.

2E50MZu.jpg

i1wSBZs.jpg

The wife is in the kitchen making spaghetti and meatballs. Starting to smell damn good here in the man cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back