Cabin Fun With The BK10, and BK40 (More Photos PG2)

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Thanks man, always fun using the blades.

Thanks man. That fan is pretty cool. Hey wait, that's the idea, haha. :D

Thanks man, no problem. Heading back down there this evening for the rest of the 3 day weekend.

Great stuff Dubz, as always! Looked like a nice, warm, and relaxing time out in the boonies. Glad to see the 40 be put through its paces, and hold up. Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff Dubz, as always! Looked like a nice, warm, and relaxing time out in the boonies. Glad to see the 40 be put through its paces, and hold up. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks man. Fun to use the 40.
Wow, first time back in a while and I am treated by a lengthy Dubz post with the new BK40!! Glad you are doing well! Great pics as usual. I miss it around here.
Thanks man. We just got back from the cabin again. Didn't use the blades too much this time, but the weather was perfect, and we had a great time. I may post a few photos later. I took 279 of them, haha.

Sorry for belated reply. This looks like it was a great trip!! Always nice to get away, and get back to the stuff that roots us in the world around us!

Sorry for belated reply. This looks like it was a great trip!! Always nice to get away, and get back to the stuff that roots us in the world around us!
Thanks man, we love it there.

A few chili cooking photos:

'Twas pretty good stuff. :thumbsup:

Thanks man, it was good.

Back