1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Can one say it is SERVICE at all? Who will buy a knife from Darrel Ralph now...

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by filtrum, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zulutime

zulutime

Apr 2, 2001
    Bladenoobie1 you are simply stating the things that have already been said. You are trying to force yourself into this hodgepodge.

2. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    Most of my posts have been fairly objective or at least well reasoned. For the most part, all have been of relevance addressing a concern or view that hasn't already been stated. If anything I've repeated my own statements saying, "everything that has been said has been said already" as a response to the numerous posts requesting an update merely half a day after the OP's last post. Anyhow this post itself adds nothing of value to this thread so I'll just be observing for the time being unless I have anything of value to add. Do as you wish.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  3. vininull

vininull

May 29, 2012
    Hi all!
    Here is another update for you guys.
    Yesterday. Thursday (24.7) DDR sent the knife to me and provided a tracking number.
    Right now the package is on it's way to my US address and then I will send it to Israel by myself.
    Now I am going to vacation in Russia till 10 August without internet access. So next updates will be when I come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.