"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

GT, I’m so sorry for your loss. I know it’s tremendously hard now, but I know she and the memories of wonderful times with her will remain in you and your family’s hearts.

Raising smoke for the GT clan. I have no doubt that she had a truly wonderful life under your roof. Condolences, my friend.

I'm so sorry, GT. My condolences, and remember that you gave her a good home and life.

5K Qs 5K Qs , Really sorry to hear this, Gary. Even when you know it's coming it'll make a grown man cry. Been there done that. My best to you and your family.

I was just telling Jack Black how it would be silly for me to buy another Barlow since I never use them, and here are two more. I couldn't leave my fellow Utican Kutmaster behind, and I couldn't leave the Remington (Camillus) behind either, looking so shiny and new.
htw5ufP.jpg

Nice score Jer (who could leave those two behind? ;) ) :thumbsup:

Had to put one of our dogs down today; sad times.

Very sorry to hear that my friend :( :thumbsup:

I appreciate your comments, folks; thanks!
Jeff, she was a miniature poodle of some sort.

- GT

I love this guy. He just dumps his knives in a bowl for $5.00 each.
p5gHMtK.jpg

I've had to superglue my thumbnail, and the short blade is still a little stiff, but I've got the main blade snapping closed as well as open.
Usually he has a bowl of nothing, but this time,
kWG65WP.jpg

Sorry about this pic. I slipped off of camera-shake minimizing.
5eEPzPi.jpg

5K Qs 5K Qs - very sorry to read of your loss, Gary

Have had to say goodbye to some furchildren in my time - they become such real mates too.

Don't doubt you gave her much to enjoy and be happy for, and she, you, in return.........wonderful to remember !

Last edited:
Back