Case Tested XX 1920 to 1940 era

Jeff If you buy one that didn't see much use you won't be disappointed. Most well used ones still have good snap with no blade play.

New arrival. 3 7/8" closed. This one didn't see much use, someone took good care of if. You can see the factory finish under the patina but I think I'll leave the patina.
7vzG6vw.jpg

ZOFEa4n.jpg
If you go by Tony Foster's list, that's gotta be a 630047 HP. Nice one!!

rockman0 rockman0 , I think I may have a mate to your knife ;) My only Case Tested and one of my favorites to EDC. Main blade is a little short but the action on this knife is just superb and the blades are ground very, very thin. Very few knives I have handled are in the same cutting category as this one. This one possesses all the best attributes of a fine vintage pocketknife, with the exception of less than perfect looks. Beauty is indeed more than skin deep.IMG_0173.JPG

rockman0 rockman0 , I think I may have a mate to your knife ;) My only Case Tested and one of my favorites to EDC. Main blade is a little short but the action on this knife is just superb and the blades are ground very, very thin. Very few knives I have handled are in the same cutting category as this one. This one possesses all the best attributes of a fine vintage pocketknife, with the exception of less than perfect looks. Beauty is indeed more than skin deep.View attachment 931345
That's a nice one Jamie:thumbsup: Being yours has a shield it would be the premium version. The blade grinds on the tested era knives are very thin and the steel is great:thumbsup: You can't go wrong with one that was gently used and taken care of, they make an excellent carry knife !

Jamie, the best "Tested" knives are the ones that get carried. Leading the lives they were well-designed and meant to lead!!! Nice Stockman.
Sweet Stag on a great knife, Rob!!

Picked this beavertail up recently, the rust was active so I shut it down. The pitting is very light, better than I expected.
Here it is out of the box.
Z23Hp4Y.jpg

7SeBYZn.jpg

OkoNuSJ.jpg

tTCvu0v.jpg

zgJl0yD.jpg

Here's a couple of cleaned up shots.
GbuaGvB.jpg

xwPpFiW.jpg

I couldn't get the glare off the blades without cutting the handle out of the picture.
dBprylq.jpg

cY4lgFm.jpg

Nice full blade with a flat grind which I prefer over the saber grind. Between that and the crisp old green bone I had to have it.

Back