• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Centuriator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha how funny

In addition to being a narcissist and a vindictive psychopath - he also repeatedly displays a lack of integrity. Yet bloviates how honorable and righteous he is. :poop:

Keep on digging there Centrollian ………….. no one is going to want to deal with you here.
He even went back and opened his other thread to make a comment and bump it to the top and was cowardly enough to close it again.
I generally find that folks that feel the need to constantly tell everyone how honorable they are, aren't.

He even went back and opened his other thread to make a comment and bump it to the top and was cowardly enough to close it again.
I doubt he went to that much trouble - his thread, he can still post in it after it's closed. As I commented when I reported it - it's a special kind of ______ that continues posting in a GBU thread after closing it to silence others.

This guy... I just looked over the 2 GBU threads and he explicitly accused Not2Sharp of not reading the sales thread. Four times actually. As he proceeds to leave retaliatory feedback which is clearly in the rules which he obviously didn’t read...

He can’t be bothered to take the time to read the rules, and he doesn’t take the time to find the right forum for his political thread, but he can take the time to leave negative feedback and start a gbu thread.

Then we get blamed for being sooo dramatic after he gets called out on his own gbu thread, which ended up being an impressive display of whining and name calling on his part. :rolleyes:

Guess what. :):)

23112543-F2B8-4EDC-BF2E-C639872AD820.jpeg

Centur youve been here less than 4 months and you already upset the apple cart. maybe swallow some of that pride, apologize, back off and take a break and come back make some friends and try again. keeping at it ain't working for ya.

Heh, imagine being an adult and making this big of a deal all because somebody backed out of buying a hundred dollar or whatever it was knife. Marion Robert Morrison is probably rolling in his grave right now. LOL

LOL.....more to add to my ignore list, keep 'em coming boys!!!

^ Please add me to your ignore list, JW. You've really done an excellent job, signing your own BF's death warrant here.
(Viewer discretion advised)
VIDEO REMOVED

Wow this shit belongs on Jerry springer

Fortunately, $hit show's of this Centuriator's magnitude, only come along every 100 years or so....
The last sentence written in this glowing feedback posted here, says it all:

"My man here responded to my request immediately. The payment was discussed and his payment arrived immediately after discussing terms. The blade was shipped out later that day. The knife was exactly as described and the installed handles were a huge upgrade! I couldn't imagine using this knife as a chopper with the stock scales even though they were included. The knife was in like new condition. I didnt take a microscope to it but to the naked eye it appeared unused. In all honestly it is sharper than the brand new Busse HT2 I just received. This sheath is a beast! It has a ton of extra space for what I would assume another smaller becker fits in and another space for large sharpening stone or whatever you want to put into it. If Rambo used this knife as his survival knife I'd imagine they would have had to hire at least 100 more cast extras to be sliced and diced by Sly with the BK9. Expect to receive what is advertised from Centuriator!"

^^^ Yeah, like being dragged into a never ending drama filled "$hit show, just like N2S had the misfortune of happening....over a knife transaction which NEVER materialized.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be a shorter thread to list everyone who doesn't want to be on centurinator's ignore list.
^ Please add me to your ignore list, JW. You've really done an excellent job, signing your own BF's death warrant here.
(Viewer discretion advised)
[MEDIA]
If you have to say "(Viewer discretion advised)" before posting a video, it just might be an indication that it doesn't belong in this subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back