Centuriator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centuriator

Gold Member
Thanks for you for your oh-so-politically correct and woke comment. :)

As I believer our esteemed super-dooper-moderator would put it:

51c3a3719b3566e7914b1e09d34177f7--irish-quotes-irish-sayings.jpg

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod

51c3a3719b3566e7914b1e09d34177f7--irish-quotes-irish-sayings.jpg
Ordinarily I'd perma-ban your ass for trolling but you do provide a childish entertainment that I find amusing.

I think for now it would be more fitting to put you in timeout for a couple of days... see ya then Centard.

Winston_Smith

Gold Member
I can’t quote all the posts that have me laughing and shaking my head - just too many - and I thank you all for that, Centurd included.

I come here for knives and knife talk, but damn if this isn’t just pure entertainment!! Better than most the Cove has to offer!

I actually feel bad for everyone that has blocked him as this devolving sh!t show is some of the best entertainment I’ve had in a while here or anywhere and everyone who’s blocked him is seriously missing out.

Props to N2S for backing out somewhat gracefully, and all the best to Centurd and whatever forum he lands in next... props to Boru as well for his restraint, but then again maybe he’s just keeping him around for chuckles...

Hope to see you in a few days Centurd.

Winston

If you are going to be allowed to stick around and make a further ass out of yourself, can you please at least proof read your posts? The above sounds like it was written by someone with profound mental deficiencies. I'd hate to think that our entertainment is at the expense of the mentally challenged...

Gastonknife

Gold Member
Ordinarily I'd perma-ban your ass for trolling but you do provide a childish entertainment that I find amusing.

I think for now it would be more fitting to put you in timeout for a couple of days... see ya then Centard.

Ha ha that is kind of funny, and have to say I feel the same way.
I'll probably date myself a bit here, but this guy kind of reminds me of Howard Stern and his radio show back in the day. You know he's just being a fool - but you want to try and tune in to see what stupid or crazy thing he does or says next. You know he is never going to have any useful information; but it's just interesting and funny for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.