Charlie Campagna SFO TC ***WINNER see my POST #95***

The random number generator says post #76 Wilted Kilt (Colin) is the grand prize winner! Congratulations Colin and thank you everyone else for your entries and comments--much appreciated:thumbup: Colin please send me your shipping address via PM or to my email address gunmanok@aol.com and I will ship the TC out to you tomorrow maybe today via USPS Priority and I will send you the tracking number. Happy New Year My Friends, Lloyd

Major WOOTs, all around. :D

~ P.

Congratulations, Colin! Make sure you let us all know what you think of it.

Good job, Lloyd. A very special giveaway! :thumbup:

Lloyd this was an extremely gracious and generous GAW. :thumbup: Congrats Colin that is one fine piece of cutlery you wo

Wonderful knife and GAW Lloyd:cool:

Congrats Colin, a lifelong heirloom right there:thumbup:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!

This knife will be permanently cemented in my collection. Thank you so much, Lloyd!

Congrats, Colin! And thanks to Lloyd for the very fun GAW! Happy New Year to all as well!

This is the finest way to end the year! Congrats to the giver and the winner! :D

Thanks again my friends for all the nice comments and congratulatory sentiments to the winner Colin aka Wilted Kilt:thumbup: You are all very classy members of the finest knife forum on the internet! I am proud to be part of it and pleased I had the pleasure of doing this giveaway. Congratulations again Colin--I am off to the PO shortly and I hope you enjoy this TC as much as I enjoyed doing this GAW! Thanks Blades Forum also! Happy New Year and here is hoping we all find some golden vintage traditional folders in the new year!! Lloyd

A big congrats to you Wilted Kilt! And of course many kudos to Luger1952 for this thoughtful and spectacular giveaway. The Barlow is my all-time favorite pocket knife bar none. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks er'body. Lloyd, as well as all of those offering congratulations are very gracious.

This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. I've been dealing with a back injury/physical therapy plus some kind of virus. I can't tell you how much of a pick-me-up this is.

Congrats, Colin; what an unforgettable knife!! :thumbup: I hope you start feeling better soon!
Lloyd, thanks for the very generous GAW; an auspicious way to end 2016! :cool::cool:

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and blessed New Year! :thumbup: (2017 is a prime number, you know; I think that bodes well for all of us! :D)

- GT

Back