1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. knowtracks

knowtracks Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Yes Lyle, Praise the Lord!
    I also talked to our friend today. He is very happy to be out of the hospital and working on his rehabilitation. He said he has a room with a view, can open the window for fresh air. Charlie sounded much improved and is hoping to get back to BF real soon.
    We were able to talk knives for a bit.... :D:cool::D
    I was SO happy to hear my friend so much more positive!
    Yes! Praise the Lord!
    IMG_2060.JPG

Dave

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    That is good new indeed. Prayers are being answered. :thumbsup:

3. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Amen Lyle! :) Outstanding news! :thumbsup: Thank you very much for the update my friend!

4. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks Dave! :thumbsup: Prayers are being answered! :)

5. The Fort

The Fort Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2012
    It’s great to keep hearing that his progress is steadily improving. Thanks for all of the updates, gentlemen! We’re all anxiously awaiting your return, and recovery, Charlie!

6. rockman0

rockman0 Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    Excellent news!:thumbsup:

7. MerryMadMonk

MerryMadMonk Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 22, 2011
    Lyle and Dave, thanks so much for the news! Charlie, all the best to you! Thoughts and prayers continue.

8. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    +5K!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::)

- GT

9. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Thank you Lyle and Dave. Answered prayer. Wonderful news to hear of your improvement Charlie. Prayers continue for you and family.

10. pmek5

pmek5 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Truly answered prayers. Thank you to those who are able to share with us your phone conversations.

11. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks for the update.

12. Misplaced Hillbilly

Misplaced Hillbilly Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2018
    Somehow my statement got embedded into the quote, just to say again VERY awesome news!

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    OLd_gUY, knowtracks and Fodderwing like this.
  13. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Very happy that Charlie is recovering and able to get a taste of how special he is to this community. You are greatly appreciated and admired Charlie. You touch a lot of people. Be well.

14. danno50

danno50 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Great updates, Lyle and Dave! Very happy to hear how well Charlie's recovery is progressing!

15. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Lyle and Dave, thank you for the fantastic news :) :thumbsup:

16. Getting older

Getting older

Jan 3, 2016
    AMEN

17. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Good news about Charlie, continued smoke and prayers goin’ up and out. To a speedy and complete recovery. We got your back on the porch, just concentrate on gettin’ well and don’t get distracted by the pretty nurses. ;)

18. lambertiana

lambertiana Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2000
    It's good to hear that Charlie is on the road to recovery. This place isn't the same without him.

19. Onearmbladenut

Onearmbladenut

Jul 19, 2018
    Charlie protects his soul. Charlie loves Jesus and he has it covered !

20. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    I just got in from down the coast buying a nice new warm wool queen size quilt ,scoffed half a kilo of fresh prawns, sliced up some swordfish sashimi which I gronked with pickled ginger and sesame soy dipping sauce, guzzled down a perky reisling or two, hand fed the lorikeets...and just when the day couldnt get any better I hear the latest news of Charlie up and about. Cheering.