Charlie Campagna

Yes Lyle, Praise the Lord!
I also talked to our friend today. He is very happy to be out of the hospital and working on his rehabilitation. He said he has a room with a view, can open the window for fresh air. Charlie sounded much improved and is hoping to get back to BF real soon.
We were able to talk knives for a bit.... :D:cool::D
I was SO happy to hear my friend so much more positive!
Yes! Praise the Lord!
IMG_2060.JPG

Dave

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Charlie . He's just been able to get to a computer and read this outpouring of love and concern, well part of it, he had to stop at page 12. He told me he'll read the rest later.:)

He was overwhelmed. He said these 18 pages must have helped , I know it did today. He can't get into his account, he don't have his passwords, I know what that's like.

I'm tickled to death. He sounded so much better today, laughing and chipper, just the same as always. He told me he walked up and down stairs by himself ! Charlie thinks he may have a post for us before the end of next week. He said to send his earnest thanks to all who've been fighting on his side. Thanks to all for your support. Praise the Lord.
That is good new indeed. Prayers are being answered. :thumbsup:

I just got off the phone with Charlie . He's just been able to get to a computer and read this outpouring of love and concern, well part of it, he had to stop at page 12. He told me he'll read the rest later.:)
This is most awesome news!! Awesome news indeed, thank GOD!
He was overwhelmed. He said these 18 pages must have helped , I know it did today. He can't get into his account, he don't have his passwords, I know what that's like.

I'm tickled to death. He sounded so much better today, laughing and chipper, just the same as always. He told me he walked up and down stairs by himself ! Charlie thinks he may have a post for us before the end of next week. He said to send his earnest thanks to all who've been fighting on his side. Thanks to all for your support. Praise the Lord.
Somehow my statement got embedded into the quote, just to say again VERY awesome news!

Last edited:

AMEN

I just got in from down the coast buying a nice new warm wool queen size quilt ,scoffed half a kilo of fresh prawns, sliced up some swordfish sashimi which I gronked with pickled ginger and sesame soy dipping sauce, guzzled down a perky reisling or two, hand fed the lorikeets...and just when the day couldnt get any better I hear the latest news of Charlie up and about. Cheering.

Back