1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Jolipapa

Jolipapa Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Thank you for the great news! :thumbsup: I'm languishing to stare at Charlie's unspeakable collection and reading his comments!

2. joeradza

joeradza Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2014
    For Charlie. IMG_9226-800x789.JPG

3. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    So thankful for news of continuing recovery! May God continue to be merciful to Charlie as he progresses! Our prayers remain strong, Charlie and may you grow stronger every day!

4. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Fantastic - thank you for the update! Music to the ears :)
    Here's my Carry for Charlie Karma for this week. Probably my last pic - only because I'm out of Charlie knives...for now.
    Can hardly wait to see what Charlie has in store for us in the future.
    Y'all are wonderful folks. That's why I hang out around the forum and I'm proud to be part of it.
    GO CHARLIE! We are all happy to hear of your progress :cool: Keep on working hard with the PT.
    Keep on keepin' on. We're in YOUR corner.
    Smoke and prayers going up for you and your family.
    OG
    0519191255_HDR_720.jpg

5. hamsco

hamsco Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
  6. freezergeezer

freezergeezer

Oct 29, 1999
    That's great news. :)

Keep up the good work, Charlie.

7. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    [​IMG]

8. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    You’re in our thoughts and prayers Charlie! :)

[​IMG]

9. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Way to go Charlie!

10. chisumr

chisumr Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Charlie,

I just read where you have been layed up for awhile. Whatever is wrong with you I will pray for you my friend that you recovery soon. Take care!

MJ71, OLd_gUY, knowtracks and 2 others like this.
  11. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
    @wlfryjr thanks for the update!!! glad to hear our friend @waynorth is moving by himself now and moving more! hopefully he'll regain full function soon, one day at a time @waynorth, one day at a time!

12. Leslie Tomville

Leslie Tomville Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Charlie, I would like to thank you for the great knives, but, more importantly, for your friendship when things got a little rough on the porch. You are a true gentleman. I hope we hear from you soon. Something tells me that they will not be able to keep you away from your computer much longer!

ACB62919-A403-45DD-8D10-CF8434BBD5B9.jpeg

B2DDD839-5A88-4019-9AB0-9F006D1A122F.jpeg 2955796B-5A45-41B4-8BDD-67A60EA8D41D.jpeg

13. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Still pulling for you, Charlie. Here is one of yours being put to work.:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

14. RDaneel

RDaneel Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2000
    Great news, Lyle!

Even better news, Dave!

To your better health, Charlie. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Very nicely put :)

But that Diamond Jack 48 is a Dream Machine:cool: A dream made true by Charlie C and the skilled workforce at GEC :thumbsup::D

16. MerryMadMonk

MerryMadMonk Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 22, 2011
    Some more Charlie "Waynorth" Campagna Dream Machines...
    [​IMG]

Agree 100%, Will! Working with GEC, Charlie has brought us some of the finest pocket cutlery in years and has also educated us along the way. When you sit back and take it all in, it's been a phenomenal effort all around!

Thank you, Charlie! Hope you're having a good day and that better days lie ahead.

17. GE Jr

GE Jr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2015
    A pair of Jacks to open...

[​IMG]

So good to hear encouraging news. Hope your day tomorrow is even better than today, Charlie! (Please excuse the old pic:oops:)

18. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Thanks for the update fellas!

knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.
  19. Rockon75

Rockon75 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've posted this before, but I think it appropriate to post again. My boys and I visited GEC a week after last year's rendezvous. Of all the knives to pick from in the store, my Thomas picked a 48 Diamond Jack from your SFO.....get well old boy. Many youngsters that will one day be knife nuts are needing your informative conversations at knife shows, and they need more of your creations to trade and hunt for the next 100 years....

20. Chief

Chief Chief Master Sergeant USAF (ret) 1975-2000 Platinum Member

Nov 15, 1998
    @waynorth Love you Charlie. Recently witnessed a friend fall while navigating stairs, fortunately he wasn't hurt too bad but it reminded me why handrails exist. Be careful.

[​IMG]