1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. The Fort

The Fort Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Great to see that you at least got to drop in for a brief visit, Charlie. We’ll all be anxiously waiting for your return, here on “The Porch”! -Lance

2. Pgg365247

Pgg365247 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Thanks for using some of your precious free time to check in Charlie. You and your family/friends have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'll never forget when my grandfather had a stroke about 20 years ago while carving the Thanksgiving turkey with family all surrounding him. As you can imagine, it broke our hearts and terrified us all. While he eventually recovered with hard work and a lot of love, it really put what's important into perspective. I know this has been a very challenging time for you and your loved ones but your progress is very reassuring and we all look forward to having you back on the porch soon.

3. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I had all the confidence we would be reading new posts from you.
    All good news. Continued increasing strength and peace Charlie.

Ray

4. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    You sound strong Charlie. Pure fresh air hearing from you. God's speed my friend and prayers always.

5. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    PTL!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)
    You must be ecstatic to get home for awhile, Charlie! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Keep up the hard work and recover completely!!

- GT

6. WHT

WHT Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2016
    Pay attention to the Physical Terrorists and get home full time soon.

knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.
  7. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    So glad to see you posting, you made my day!

8. Misplaced Hillbilly

Misplaced Hillbilly Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2018
    Seeing this post, I'm actually at a loss for words. Which is rare for me, just seeing you post Charlie has made me very happy. So very glad you are doing so well!:thumbsup: On one hand keep up the hard work, but on the other do take it easy. Rest when you need to, we're in your corner, continued prayers.

9. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Great to see you back, Charlie!

best

mqqn

10. jwb01

jwb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Fantastic Charlie!!! Stay tough and I’m sure you will be correct about making “this stroke business a distant memory”!

11. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Welcome back Charlie!!! We’re all stoked that you stopped in to say hello and share your progress. Can’t wait until you’re back to your regular strength and presence

12. GE Jr

GE Jr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Good to see you made it home for a visit, Charlie! :thumbsup: May there be more soon, until they're not just visits anymore!

Laurelbb, OLd_gUY and knowtracks like this.
  13. RobbW

RobbW Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2003
    So happy you’re on the mend, Charlie! Your post made my day!! Thanks for the update.

OLd_gUY and knowtracks like this.
  14. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Thanks for answering folks; gotta pack up; it was so nice to see family and not eat hospital food. sorry I can't answer the messages!! Back to what I have been calling "Boot Camp"! They sure work ya at that place!! I'll write when I can!!
    Later dear friends!!

btb01, Gary W. Graley, MJ71 and 36 others like this.
  15. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Thanks for answering folks; gotta pack up; it was so nice to see family and not eat hospital food. sorry I can't answer the messages!! Back to what I have been calling "Boot Camp"! They sure work ya at that place!! I'll write when I can!!
    Later dear friends!!

Laurelbb, TFBraden, Nursie and 12 others like this.
  16. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    I can’t get to WiFi all that much but what a gift when I did!!!
    Welcome back my friend - it’s been quite cold with the Dark Clouds that have been hanging over us for a while - but now the Suns breaking through and the warmth is beautiful.
    Keep it up in boot camp soldier. :cool: :thumbsup:

Fodderwing, Augie, Jack Black and 3 others like this.
  17. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Charlie, so glad to see you're progressing well. That is great news!

OLd_gUY and knowtracks like this.
  18. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Great to see your Post Charlie !!!!! :):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D
    I certainly pray that your improvement continues at the same pace my friend .

Harry

mrknife, OLd_gUY, pmek5 and 2 others like this.
  19. coinbuysell

coinbuysell Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Keep up the hard work Charlie and you will be back home before you know it! ;):thumbsup:

knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.
  20. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Charlie, I am very happy to read your posts. Keep up the good work. You have been greatly missed.

Laurelbb, knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.