1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Âchillepattada

Âchillepattada Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2012
    Dave, your words have made my day
    [​IMG]

2. kai76

kai76 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Glad to hear you’re doing better Charlie! And thanks for the good news guys!

3. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
    @knowtracks thanks for the update, good to know he'll be getting out and visiting home!

4. GE Jr

GE Jr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2015
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

5. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Excellent news Dave !!!! Thank you Sir. Awaiting your triumphant return, Charlie :D:thumbsup:

6. ea42

ea42

Jan 1, 2006
    The news keeps getting better, that's fantastic!! Thanks for the update Dave!

Eric

7. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Awesome news Dave. It would be great if Charlie showed up on the porch Saturday.

8. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
    I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
    I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
    The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
    Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
    and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!! gifts 1.jpg

9. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Hallelujah, Charlie! Great to see you back. Take it slow, and have a great Memorial Day.

10. knowtracks

knowtracks Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2006
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dave

11. MerryMadMonk

MerryMadMonk Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 22, 2011
    YAaaaaaaaaaaY! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. TheChunk91

TheChunk91 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Glad to see you back Charlie!

13. zolthar

zolthar Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Great to hear from you Charlie!

14. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Glad to see you here :D It is just wonderful :D Congrats and I'm very happy to see the recovery is going so well :D Keep it up :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    OG

15. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Welcome back Charlie, glad you are doing better.

16. Jolipapa

Jolipapa Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 4, 2015
    So nice to read you again, Charlie. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

17. herder

herder Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Well, that just made my day!!!
    Welcome back old friend!!!

18. Augie

Augie Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2014
    So very glad to see your post Charlie and it sounds like you are in great spirits. Donna and I send our best hopes and wishes for your full and speedy recovery.

19. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Charlie! :D I'm so happy to see you posting, and it sounds like you're doing very well. You made my day! :D:thumbsup:

20. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    AWESOME!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Glad to see Charlie back! Keep up the hard work Charlie and thanks for the update!!!!:D:thumbsup::cool::D:):thumbsup::cool::D