1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Epicurian

Epicurian Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Awesome Charlie! You’ve made my day!

2. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Not an SFO but a Forum Knife you had a very close hand in Charlie and a favourite of mine.

Shown on top of a giant fungi or magic mushroom of health:D

Keep reading the thread Mr C and keep on keeping on:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

[​IMG]

3. Kiteman72

Kiteman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Very good news! Welcome back, Waynorth!

I'll enjoy my new 97 from Waynorth Cutlery much more knowing that you are on the mend. :thumbsup:

4. ISKRA

ISKRA

Sep 19, 2016
    Great to hear from you Charlie! Even better to see you're getting better. I hope our good wishes have helped some, but the one thing doing the most is your own strong will to get better! Also good to hear you can open knives again, haha. :thumbsup::D Cheers Mr C!

5. redsparrow

redsparrow Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Fantastic to see your post Charlie!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Welcome back, enjoy your visit home and keep gettin' better. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    So glad you’re able to be home for a visit Charlie! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

7. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Welcome back, Charlie, you haven't lost your touch with the scanner. Keep gettin' stronger!

8. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    Your visit here made my day, Charlie! We've missed you!
    I'm so glad your recovery is progressing so well!

9. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Top post, made my day! So good to see you're getting home and back to some normal activities. You have lot of strength/power coming from the well wishers here. May your recovery speed along.

10. HEMI 49

HEMI 49 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Charlie, that is wonderful news and hearing it directly from you is absolutely awesome.... We are all rooting for you and look forward to the updates on your progress..... Brent

11. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Super Duper Awesome to see you post.
    I continue to pray for your full recovery and your permanent return to the forum.

12. pmek5

pmek5 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2007
    So great to hear from you Charlie. This place isn’t the same without you. Prayers & blessings for your full recovery.

13. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    As soon as I saw "Waynorth attached a file" in my notifications I started smiling. Seeing you post here made an already excellent day even better Charlie. I hope you keep healing smoothly and well. I'm sure you have no end of notifications, so I will spare you tagging or quoting, and just say again that I am very glad to see you posting again.

14. Ramrodmb

Ramrodmb Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Charlie,
    It is just great to see your familiar avatar and posting style back on the porch. You have been sorely missed.:thumbsup: Keep working hard and can't wait to talk knives with you again, soon.:thumbsup::D

All the best,

15. Mike Robuck

Mike Robuck Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Great to hear from you Charlie. Keep up the hard work at rehab. :thumbsup:

16. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Nearly 2.00am here, and it's absolutely fantastic to see your post Charlie :) :thumbsup:

17. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Charlie, glad to hear they let you go home for a bit. Hopefully the next time you post you’ll be telling us you’re in out-patient therapy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

18. kai76

kai76 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Welcome back Charlie!!! Glad to see you’re doing better, wishing you a fast full recovery!

19. joeradza

joeradza Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Seeing your avatar Charlie put a smile on my face. Continued improvement for you and still sending you all the power I can muster.

20. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Got on late today and had this thread in mind. So happy to see your post Charlie and a BIG HUG from me to you and Joanne:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: