Charlie Campagna

Not an SFO but a Forum Knife you had a very close hand in Charlie and a favourite of mine.

Shown on top of a giant fungi or magic mushroom of health:D

Keep reading the thread Mr C and keep on keeping on:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

e9iixsb.jpg

Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621
Top post, made my day! So good to see you're getting home and back to some normal activities. You have lot of strength/power coming from the well wishers here. May your recovery speed along.

I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;

Charlie, that is wonderful news and hearing it directly from you is absolutely awesome.... We are all rooting for you and look forward to the updates on your progress..... Brent

Super Duper Awesome to see you post.
I continue to pray for your full recovery and your permanent return to the forum.

As soon as I saw "Waynorth attached a file" in my notifications I started smiling. Seeing you post here made an already excellent day even better Charlie. I hope you keep healing smoothly and well. I'm sure you have no end of notifications, so I will spare you tagging or quoting, and just say again that I am very glad to see you posting again.

Charlie,
It is just great to see your familiar avatar and posting style back on the porch. You have been sorely missed.:thumbsup: Keep working hard and can't wait to talk knives with you again, soon.:thumbsup::D

All the best,

Nearly 2.00am here, and it's absolutely fantastic to see your post Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Back