Christian kukri Guy steals HI photos?

I wonder if I could get a few extra demons etched on my next khuk?

Hold on.

I'll go play an old Capt & Teneille album backwards and see if 0l' Scratch has any further details.

Cool, whenever I try that with an Ozzie record I can’t understand him, though I can’t understand him playing forward either :rolleyes:

Who is to say that we ndns have items and practices not, "of the Lord."? Seems to me that everyone does because everyone has their lives divided into compartments with their beliefs and spirituality being just one of those compartments except for the traditional American Indian.
You have made a terrific observation; compartmentalization is one of the worst aspects of our culture. In that respect, you are much more like first century Christians than most of us. I zealously aspire to what you have by nature.

Now, as I read it, you don't believe that anyone has the right to say that your practices are not of the Lord. I'm fairly certain that you and he are not speaking of the same thing. In English translations of the Old Testament, "the LORD" (usually in all capitals) signifies the tetragrammaton - the name of God - in the original text. Unless your people are Jewish or Christian, they do not worship Yahweh. It may sound as if I am oversimplifying, but that is the fact of the matter. In your world view, Yahweh may simply be another name for a pantheistic deity, but in the author's world view (and mine), He is just Yahweh. He is not Buddha, or Brahma, or Allah, or anyone else. See Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shema_Yisrael. If you look at his statement from a purely monotheistic perspective, then I think you will find his real meaning. His true error is probably in identifying himself with his ancestors, whom he likely knows nothing about.

If I have not explained anything to your satisfaction, PM me and I will do my best to clarify.

It has it all...lies, deceit, theft, plagiarism, intolerance, bigotry, the list goes on.

Yeah...a shining example of a Christian.

I did not go to any of the links listed so i don't really know how bad the guys statements are but i find the above quote very offensive. Whoever the guy is that set you off, he has not been appointed the official representitive of Christians.

P.S. Sorry i'm just now responding to something thats on the 1st page. I don't know if i'll read on to see what else happens.

I didn't say he was appointed anything Les...I was trying to say that he typified what Christians are *not* supposed to be or do. Perhaps a complete reading of the thread will allow you to see that I was *defending* most Christians and trying to point out what this guy is doing.

Wolf - see what I meant about people not getting the message we intended? Not their fault, nor ours...it just happens.

Respectfully, I disagree...in fact it is his hypocrisy regarding Christianity that drew my attention. He proclaims all of the demon nonsense and offers ways to purge them, but to further his own position (whatever that might be) embraces the acts of theft, deceit and slovenliness.

Point taken. Hypocrisy makes poor actions worse. My point was that Christian teachings do not compel him to act this way, so this behavior should not be taken as representative of the religion. People of all faiths and creeds exhibit common human weaknesses.

I've considered playing devil's advocate and defending this guy, if the self-righteousness didn't irritate me so much. His website is pretty crude. He generally supplies some source information for the material he's borrowing - not enough that a random person surfing in could find the original, but there is an attempt. The site is pretty tough to read overall, so you could chalk up the citations to poor site design skills or ignorance of protocol. However, the way he makes his "Demon Blade" argument suggests he would be rather intolerant if we were in a room discussing it. In my book, ignorance is excusable (often requiring profuse appologies when you finally see the light), but I don't have time for intolerance.

Wolf - see what I meant about people not getting the message we intended? Not their fault, nor ours...it just happens.

Reckon so.

I know for a fact there are some good christians out there.

I just wish more of them could see my point of view.

It's frustrating.

Peace brothers,PEACE!!!
I can't help but think about how "my" Savior treated the harlot,,with a gentle ..."your sins are forgiven you , go forth,and sin no more" !This IS Christianity as it should be ,read it for yourself....God IS love !
yours et.c
Nig

me and dave rishar will prey for his soul to be eaten last - cthulhu will be so pleased.
cthulhu.gif

(yes, the spelling error was deliberate :) )

Nice one Nasty!:D

Perhaps I should have titled this thread "A very ill kukri Guy steals HI photos?"

Just had another look on his website. Found this...Its a classic.

http://www.survivalprimer.com/4July2006TheWarItself.htm

How to survive the Russian invasion with a map showing the invasion routes,{scroll to bottom of page for the detailed maps.}

But the kicker is he points out Gods protected zones as well! Your safe if you live in. "Northern New York, Northern Dakota, Northern Washington State, Central Arkansas, and Northern Florida"

"Jesus had said that the Russian armed forces would invade the East coast, at two points North of New York City and three points South of New York City — and has since shown us that the main Russian invasion will take place at Slaughter Beach in the Bay of Delaware by 132,427 troops. A diversionary invasion force of some strength would land on the coast of Virginia. The other points [with question marks] are unknown to us and we strongly suspect that they are designed to seize airfields, as the Russians will make use of airpower to bring in troops and equipment in the early phase of the invasion and to support their drive inland."

Many other hysterical info direct lined from God.

I recomend reading it, its hysterical, He probably shouldnt have guns or kukris though while his hallucinations are so full blown but actualy feel rather sorry for him. . Hes not well.

Smoke for the loonys.

Spiral

i hope he realises that kevlar helmets do not stop the mind control waves, only proper christian steel helmets will do that, along with multiple layers of tinfoil* blessed by a proper minister of an acceptable demon fighting denomination embossed with the holy symbols may work. i see the evil godless rooshin's are stopped dead by the god fearin' people of alabama, as truman said, the arrow stops there.....our blessed bullets and monster trucks are more than capable of taking out all them godless roosky armoured vehicules.

this thread gets more entertaining the longer it goes......

*- don't fergit to ground the tinfoil to a proper ground rod, a 10 ft blessed copper rod driven into holy ground at least 9 ft., connected by heavy duty demonless jumper leads to the holy tinfoil is needed.

He looks like the sort of guy who would have figured that out all by himself...

PaulHardhat03.jpg

OMG! it's the long lost angelic holy white PVC Helmet of Truth with it's attached holy horn rim glasses (optional accessory - $19.99, on sale now at your local exorcised holy church store. additional taxes may be required depending on state, or local law and religious denomination, additional blessings $5.99, all major credit cards accepted. our unique holy white pvc helmet replica is also available at the discount price of $666 to church members in good standing, $999 to all others) and he's wearing the devine demon-busting checkered past shirt.

...and if anyone comments that he looks like me or steve furgeson, we've got beards, so he ain't us......

Wow. I'm speachless. All that paranoia and his tool isn't hardened at all. Good luck brother.

If all goes as he says it will I will fall with pride somewhere between here and Baltimore. But at least I'll make my "futile" stand with a good hardened edge on my khuk.

Back