Christmas 2019

I've done a little stalking of my guy and I have a few ideas, but I may need to do a little more stalking just to make sure. Timing for one idea may not work out for me. Kind of exciting trying to think up a gift for an online acquaintance.
knowing you give someone something they really like is the best part of it for me. If anyone needs any hints for gifts I can try to help or if anyone has any questions send me an email.

Picked up a couple trinkets for my person. I think they're going to like 'em. Good stuff.

I got my guy's stuff all boxed up. I'm hoping this blows the guy's socks off, I'm a little jealous of two of the trinkets I have in there. One I picked up with the intention of keeping and just getting a pair of somewhat matching items, but after I looked things over, I realized the 3 pieces made a pretty slick little kit so I had to throw it in too. Seemed a shame to separate them.

F fishiker do we try and ship it on December 7th so we all start getting stuff around the same days or anytime before then?

Ship when it's convenient as long as it's by the 7th. I'm still working on a gift box but hope to mail it by Wednesday.

hoping for some time to make a couple more things to fill up the box tomorrow -- the weather has not been cooperative for forge time the past few days.
planning on dropping it in the mail Friday.

Now the big question, do we open it the gifts when received or did we have to wait until Christmas Day? Or some of us open at least one on Christmas Eve......so.......we can open that one!! :D

Just a reminder that shipping deadline is this Saturday. If anyone has an issue and won't be able to ship on time please send me an email so I can keep up with things.

I've had my recipient's package ready to go for a few days, and wouldn't you know, we get a snowstorm. We're expected around 18-24" total by tomorrow morning. I should get it out in the mail tomorrow, or Wednesday worst case.

I hope whoever gets my package will feel free to open on receipt. (if that's what they want to do!)

Anyone have pics they want to share in the spirit of the season?
Cutting our tree the first weekend of December has become a tradition for us. There's a farm an hour drive away that has acres of trees. We were wanting a tree larger than we normally got so we walked most of it before finding a tree we all agreed on. I did the cutting and my wife and son did the dragging. I told my wife I would need to trim it or it might be too tall. She said she would love to have a Griswold Family Christmas Tree. Not quite that large but tall enough to make her happy.

Mailed my Christmas exchange gift today.....woke up early and hard time falling asleep, so found time to wrap it up. Mailed during lunch break! On its way!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back