Christmas Gift Exchange

Happy to see this growing. I think we have enough to say it will happen! I'll edit the original post with a list of participants tomorrow evening.

List in post #1. If I missed anyone please let me know. I'm thinking we should leave sign up open through the weekend.

When you receive confirmation from each participant put an X after their name.

Be sure to post a cutoff date for shipping the gift. The last time someone didn’t get their gift until after Christmas.

The names in Red in the OP are guys I have received emails from. Is everyone okay with making midnight tonight the sign up deadline? If you have thoughts on a shipping deadline let me know. I'm thinking packages should be in the mail by the end of the day Dec 3rd.

Last edited:
The names in Red in the OP are guys I have received emails from. Is everyone okay with making midnight tonight the sign up deadline? If you have thoughts on a shipping deadline let me know. I'm thinking packages should be in the mail by the end of the day Dec 3rd.
That sounds good to me.

Is it too late for me to get in?

I sent an email earlier today if you don't get it let me know and I'll send you another.

I am on the list but was away for the weekend, too late to confirm my participation with an email?

Back