Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to sell chicken to a couple of Hooter's franchises.:D The girls actually have to take a test before being hired.:confused: One of the questions and this as not BS. "How many wings are in a dozen?":eek::eek:

Pluck, I'll give them +/- 11.

0512st_z+hooters_girls+2005_pinup.jpg

I used to sell chicken to a couple of Hooter's franchises.:D The girls actually have to take a test before being hired.:confused: One of the questions and this as not BS. "How many wings are in a dozen?":eek::eek:

So you're saying its a good place to take your kid if they need help with their math homework? :)

They can learn to count pairs.

I happened to be in a store one day when the manager was showing the girls what type of bra and panties worked best with the uniform!! DJD (damnjustdamn) actually had one of the girls doing a demo!!:thumbup:

Anybody around here know construction? specifically concrete? I was doing some demo in the basement ripping out carpet and found a pretty significant crack/heave. Don't know if I should worry about it or not.

heres the youtube clip we were discussing Sleeve
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z2BgjH_CtIA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z2BgjH_CtIA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I lol'd so hard I had tears!

One of them there Hooters shirts looks like they'd wipe em off pretty good though!:D

Anybody around here know construction? specifically concrete? I was doing some demo in the basement ripping out carpet and found a pretty significant crack/heave. Don't know if I should worry about it or not.

When you peer through the crack, does it look like it leads to another dimension?

momma's onto me. She found a wing stain on my pants.

Jeremy, got the flashlight address. Thanks.

My pop's side of the family are all workers with their hands. He's a pipefitter and his Dad set the sites for the Navy after WWII was over. When I rehabbed my home I ended up filling all the foundation cracks with a sylicone based caulk. After 4 years it is still fine. However, we do not get a lot of water.

How wide are the largest cracks and approximately how far do they stretch??? That sounds a bit odd....but seriously.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

With an attitude:eek::D

Thankls Again for the support Gents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back