1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Cody Lundin Knife?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by K Williams, Feb 6, 2013.

1. K Williams

K Williams

Nov 17, 1998
    Does Cody Lundin have a "signature" knife? What company makes it? Thanks.

2. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    The red mora right?

3. ivan51

ivan51

Dec 9, 2003
    He normally carries a Mora #1 or 2 looks like in this season of dual survival he is useing a Kellam puukko or wolverine

4. Sidehill Gouger

Sidehill Gouger

Dec 29, 2007
    In a recent show he was carrying a Kellam puukko.

5. Big Mike

Big Mike

Aug 30, 2006
    Look for the Lundin Boot Knife. :eek:

Big Mike

6. Bo T

Bo T

Feb 12, 2011

7. Remo1

Remo1

Sep 17, 2010

It took me a while to get that. I almost Googled it even. Man, I'm slow...

8. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
  9. tknife

tknife Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 1999
    I've seen close up pics of his Mora. He's used mainly the same one for 20 years. Blade is dirty, rusty and shrunken a bit from sharpening over the years. But it's still going strong. Not too shabby for a $10 knife!

10. Mannlicher

Mannlicher

Nov 19, 2008

if he does, I'd say that would be the one to avoid ;)

11. Varg Lobos

Varg Lobos

May 20, 2007
    Looks like he's been using a Kellam Puukko this season.

Not a lot of knife work by Cody this season, but Joe has been shown using his almost every episode.

12. Shotgun

Shotgun

Feb 3, 2006
    Why's that?

13. tobii3

tobii3

Dec 31, 1998
    I gotta remember that. Mad props to ya, Mike!!

14. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    Cody Lundin's signature knife:

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

15. I thought that TOPS knife turned out to be a mistake, that Cody wasn't involved??? Or was that a different one?

16. Lobo13

Lobo13

Aug 22, 2012
    If TOPS makes that knife then there would only be 2 wants on my list from that company (1) the BOB & now (2) Dual Survival. The rest if their line looks worthless

17. HardTripper

HardTripper

Dec 13, 2010
    Wow, I really like that. It's the simple ones like that that appeal to me, no straight, clean lines. I wonder how thick it will be, cant imagine over 3/16 and probably thinner.

18. HardTripper

HardTripper

Dec 13, 2010
    Ok well Googlefu'd it and its not his design, apparently some communication breakdown landed Cody with design credit.

19. Mannlicher

Mannlicher

Nov 19, 2008
    just not a cody fan. Not a mora fan either. Different strokes for different folks, eh? ;)

20. K Williams

K Williams

Nov 17, 1998
    I'm not a real fan of Cody Lundin for two reasons: his insisting to wear shorts and go barefoot. The only reason the primitive tribes go barefoot is because they didn't have the technology & materials to make good boots... IMHO.

I do like his bushcraft skills. That's why I was wondering what knife he used.