Cody Lundin Knife?

He normally carries a Mora #1 or 2 looks like in this season of dual survival he is useing a Kellam puukko or wolverine

I found this............... http://www.codylundin.com/abo_store.html

CLK.jpg

I've seen close up pics of his Mora. He's used mainly the same one for 20 years. Blade is dirty, rusty and shrunken a bit from sharpening over the years. But it's still going strong. Not too shabby for a $10 knife!

Looks like he's been using a Kellam Puukko this season.

Not a lot of knife work by Cody this season, but Joe has been shown using his almost every episode.

I thought that TOPS knife turned out to be a mistake, that Cody wasn't involved??? Or was that a different one?

If TOPS makes that knife then there would only be 2 wants on my list from that company (1) the BOB & now (2) Dual Survival. The rest if their line looks worthless

Wow, I really like that. It's the simple ones like that that appeal to me, no straight, clean lines. I wonder how thick it will be, cant imagine over 3/16 and probably thinner.

Ok well Googlefu'd it and its not his design, apparently some communication breakdown landed Cody with design credit.

I'm not a real fan of Cody Lundin for two reasons: his insisting to wear shorts and go barefoot. The only reason the primitive tribes go barefoot is because they didn't have the technology & materials to make good boots... IMHO.

I do like his bushcraft skills. That's why I was wondering what knife he used.

Back