Coffee

WOW! I got some MUD too. :D

There is something about a Barman Spyderco.........

new%20spyderco%20001.jpg

There was another "coffee/knife" thread in general....

I added a link to our thread.

....we might have visitors! :eek: :D

I use heavy cream and stevia as a sweetner in my coffee. Ketogenic diet.

Trying out my new Mississippi Mud Sumatra medium roast tonight.
Great aroma grinding and after pulling an espresso shot... or three. :D
My favorite. Good crema and the typical awesome Sumatra flavors.

A shot from tonight.
hllBYGQ.jpg

I took this pic last night with a shot of the MM espresso and my new Jerry Fisk/White River Sendero Bush.
I contacted Jerry last week and he had this on hand so I picked it up. He recommended an edge reprofile (zipped up, is his terminology) and I agreed. After all, who am I to ignore the sage advice of a master bladesmith when it comes to which is the better edge on a knife the man himself designed?
It's a great knife with S30V steel and fits like it was designed for my hand.
This one will be a perfect addition to my woods pack and will see a lot of use.
HpwVnze.jpg

I'm glad someone on this thread has an affection for fixed blades other than me! Nice score.

have any of you guys tried Peet's Ethiopian Fancy brand. I saw it for sell the other day, expensive stuff, and didn't pull the trigger then, but I might soon just out of curiosity.

First submission ☺ Sulawesi Peaberry brewed with a Kalita wave. Tasty!
attachment.php

Last edited:
have any of you guys tried Peet's Ethiopian Fancy brand. I saw it for sell the other day, expensive stuff, and didn't pull the trigger then, but I might soon just out of curiosity.

First submission ☺ Sulawesi Peaberry brewed with a Kalita wave. Tasty!
attachment.php

I haven't tried the Ethiopian Fancy, but the Ethiopian Super Natural was exotic, unlike any coffee I've ever had. I sometimes treat myself to a half pound of the more pricey coffees, or you can order a French press to try it out.

Been drinking a lot of Sulawesi lately. Good coffees come from Sulawesi. I'm headed down to Southern Cal next week for a tour with my high schooler. Looks like multiple coffee shops on campus so I should be OK.

I haven't tried the Ethiopian Fancy, but the Ethiopian Super Natural was exotic, unlike any coffee I've ever had. I sometimes treat myself to a half pound of the more pricey coffees, or you can order a French press to try it out.

Been drinking a lot of Sulawesi lately. Good coffees come from Sulawesi. I'm headed down to Southern Cal next week for a tour with my high schooler. Looks like multiple coffee shops on campus so I should be OK.

That does it!! I'm heading over in the morning. I suddenly want some really, really bad.

Hey Guys,
I gotta ask what is going to sound like a crazy question. But I do work for the President of the Republic of Ghana, his minister of finance and minister of foreign affairs.

One of my directives is to expand private equity interest in Ghana's industries. But I have the latitude to do other things for them. Besides the International Coffee Organization is there another similar type of world trade coffee group for me to target in terms of getting their heads to meet with Ghana on developing Ghana's coffee production abilities?

It's the best way to help Ghanaian's by directly trying to create industry for locals where available. Thanks!

Hey Guys,
I gotta ask what is going to sound like a crazy question. But I do work for the President of the Republic of Ghana, his minister of finance and minister of foreign affairs.

One of my directives is to expand private equity interest in Ghana's industries. But I have the latitude to do other things for them. Besides the International Coffee Organization is there another similar type of world trade coffee group for me to target in terms of getting their heads to meet with Ghana on developing Ghana's coffee production abilities?

It's the best way to help Ghanaian's by directly trying to create industry for locals where available. Thanks!
try and talk to some of the collectives and sourcers, sweet marias, bodie leaf, people like that

Back