Coming Soon -

Looking forward to this shootout, i was going to get the Best Made but ended up getting the GB and ordering a couple of Tuatahi work axes and a 5' saw instead.

My money's on the "Black Donald." bearhunter, I took you as a patriotic guy...damn. Just joking, brother.

My money's on the "Black Donald." bearhunter, I took you as a patriotic guy...damn. Just joking, brother.
im sorry memphis... granted the "black donald" is nice and i would like to own one...but...
the GB felling axe is a work of art...
its my 'go to axe' and i have plenty to choose from...
alot of thought went into this (that) axe... it simply just works... but, i do have the 32" straight handle model as opposed to operators 36" haft... so there could be a bit of a differance between the two... im not sure... we shall see...;)

operator, get to work...:D

im sorry memphis... granted the "black donald" is nice and i would like to own one...but...
the GB felling axe is a work of art...
its my 'go to axe' and i have plenty to choose from...
alot of thought went into this (that) axe... it simply just works... but, i do have the 32" straight handle model as opposed to operators 36" haft... so there could be a bit of a differance between the two... im not sure... we shall see...;)

operator, get to work...:D

Bear
You have to watch out for those tattooed New York City boys , they are dirty fighters and will bite your ears/lugs off.:D

Operator, who would you bet on if you were an outsider, looking in on this comparison?

Bear
You have to watch out for those tattooed New York City boys , they are dirty fighters and will bite your ears/lugs off.:D
well, im a long haired, bushy, tattooed 'mountain man' from montana...
the least of my worries is a candy ass from NYC... trust me...

:D:D:p

So, you're bearded, right? I think we need a beard roll call!!! "HERE!"
yes memphis, i am a long haired, shaggy bearded MF'er... with earrings and a tattoo...and i love beer:D and some whiskey too...! (every now and again)... im getting to old for that kind of stuff;)
secret is; most folks dont know about what folks do in MT or ID;)

HERE!!!

Last edited:
I get the feeling that a short goatee and Victorian-style chops don't count. :p

Back