Contest- Name this knife pattern!

In keeping with the functional and descriptive names of other models how about:

Large Camp Knife

or

Heavy Field Knife

or

Large Field Knife

Not sure if these have been mentioned...Apologies, if so.

I'm sure by now in this thread this isn't an original idea: backcountry knife (CPK-BK)

It's not a bush craft knife, it's not a weapon, it's not something you'd use at the job site in construction or in a shop, it's a big damn heavy duty rough use knife that you would carry into the woods or into a situation where you know you might need to stress your knife and need to know it's up to the task. It's what you grab when you need something a little bigger and more robust than a regular field knife. I need a name that communicates that.

Coming from The Man, himself, robust could work. I like HD for heavy duty. These names have probably already been suggested, so I'll second these names.

If it's not meant for the job site or as an urban EDC, then I also really like wilderness knife............ some hooligan mentioned that earlier ;)

Also, I think it is super classy to forfeit a perfectly good name like survival knife just to avoid confusion with another company :thumbup:

Heavy Camp knife.

How about a name that references it's qualities? Hard, strong, reliable, able to handle whatever is thrown at it. How about the Leonidas Spartan, or just the Leonidas, or just the Spartan?

CPK ROCK - Rough Outdoors Camp Knife

CPK ROCK - Rugged Outdoors Camp Knife

CPK ROCK - Robust Outdoors Camp Knife

CPK ROCK - Resistant Outdoors Camp Knife

You get the drift...

Black Jack

Katie's Revenge

Spanky

Thumper

FuttBucker

Hellion

Black Sunday

Liver Tickler

River Ripper

Fathers Lil Helper

Snowflake

Seeing how Carothers is Scottish, how about something along those lines?

The Chib (slang)

or The Sgian

Some latin words work too "cultro" or "chalybs"

Back