Contest- Name this knife pattern!

I know that had promised that I was done, but I just used a work which I think will encapsulate the essence and the spirit of that new CPK intended for survival: The CPK-Epic. OK, perhaps a bit boastful, but no one certainly ever lost much with some controlled and restrained self confidence ;)

One of the nice things about CPK knives is that the names clearly state what the knife is made for. The survival knife kind of fits the mold of a camp knife, but if the goal is to make a survival knife then maybe the CPK Camp isn't quite what you are looking for. A survival knife is a do it all kind of knife, so in that spirit:

CPK Do It All (DIA)
CPK Jack Of All Trades (JOAT)

CPK-1* (one ass to risk)
clean and simple. I don't know if it's too long of a name but

CPK -APPARITION has a cool ring to it as well :)

CAK - Carothers Adventure Knife
COK - Carothers Outdoor Knife
COUK - Carothers Outdoor Utility Knife

C.P.K. Gospel. That sucker would make a believer out of you if need be. Outdoor survival or self defense.

Last edited:
How about the "Black Tusk"? There's a mountain near here, in Squamish, with that name — a dormant stratovolcano — and I've always thought it was a rad name for a mountain. And for a knife.

^^^Oh! How about the "SEVERENCE" as in "the state of being permanently cut off"

(Also, a small town in northern Colorado, known for their annual Rocky Mountain Oyster festival, for which this would be the perfect knife. I don't make this stuff up.)

^^^Oh! How about the "SEVERENCE" as in "the state of being permanently cut off"

(Also, a small town in northern Colorado, known for their annual Rocky Mountain Oyster festival, for which this would be the perfect knife. I don't make this stuff up.)

Perfect knife for "oyster" removal? :D

Back