Contest- Name this knife pattern!

The Roughneck... that is, this blade is at home in the roughest neck of the woods...

The Glass..... after Hugh Glass

I like this one, but perhaps "The Revenant" as a name in case people miss the Glass reference. Glass sounds fragile, and Hugh Glass was anything but. I don't imagine this entry would win, but if you pick "The Revenant" the award should go to u.hansen.

CPK Revenant

I'm surprised no one has put a link up to Wiki and entered it's content since there is no limit on entry suggestions.

Tormund
The Mountain
The Hound
Wildling

I'm a Game of Thrones fan and those characters are badasses.

Since it is for "survival", I suggest the CPK Solution or the CPK Problem Solver.

Also, since no one is very likely to actually use it to survive anything, but rather have fun pretending or practicing awesome survival skills, why not consider calling it the CPK Funvival Knife?

The CPK 227

Number of knife names offered so far. Unless my eyes crossed while I was counting them up.

Just in case the count is off, the CPK Polynym. 😀

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The CPK 227

Number of knife names offered so far. Unless my eyes crossed while I was counting them up.

Just in case the count is off, the CPK Polynym. 😀

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You... actually... Counted?!!?

Lorien and Nathan, PLEASE PUT A BULLET IN THIS THING

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, there's only one way to find out.

My guess is that you ran out of digits on both your hands and the toes on your feet so your math is incorrect!

Have you developed any sheath patterns for that EDC or are you still busy nursing?!

Back