Contest- Name this knife pattern!

My guess is that you ran out of digits on both your hands and the toes on your feet so your math is incorrect!

Have you developed any sheath patterns for that EDC or are you still busy nursing?!
I used the dog's paws too, the dew claws kept messing me up.

I've got something sized up for the EDC, we'll see how it goes when it's glued up.

You... actually... Counted?!!?

Lorien and Nathan, PLEASE PUT A BULLET IN THIS THING

I haven't heard a peep from Nathan regarding any specific name meeting his standard, so until that happens, get your dictionaries out- it's gonna be a looong thread!

I haven't heard a peep from Nathan regarding any specific name meeting his standard, so until that happens, get your dictionaries out- it's gonna be a looong thread!

CPK TBC (to be confirmed)

I'm terrible at this sort of thing , , , as I am about to demonstrate:

The Keanu (it chews the scenery)

The Shrub Shredder

The Bush Blade

Perhaps some feedback from Nathan would be nice instead of the mindless guessing.. I would like to know what his ideas are

Mindless guessing?!?!

It takes genuine effort, careful consideration, and a refined sense of (juvenile) humor to come up with some of this :D

Sorry guys, didn't mean to bring down the MOMENTUM

I guess I'll keep trying then!

CPK Nipple Twister
CPK Tittie Tornado
CPK Teat Typhoon

The pain you felt reading those is the same pain I feel continually guessing :D

150 posts is pretty good before getting weird.

How about CPK CK.

"country knife". Or aka "Louis"

Back-country, High-country, Etc.

Or ode to Louis CK.
"f*ck sh*t up"

Ha!

I'll be the party pooper...I think the current name is perfect. The reason I love CPK's is Nathan's & Jo's effort to make a simple knife that just WORKS! No time wasted on glass breakers, seatbelt cutters, skull crushers, silly name brain storming or any other "cool" fad of the week. The simple names he uses just "WORK" also:
Field knife
Chopper
Kitchen knife
EDC knife
Dagger
Skinner
Doesn't get much more original than those!

I'm not saying I won't buy the SK if it has a fairytale name but I just don't see the need.

Rant over...carry on my friends. [emoji9]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'm not saying I won't buy the SK if it has a fairytale name but I just don't see the need.

I'm going to advocate your "SK" be scribed with "my little pony".

😚

I'll be the party pooper...I think the current name is perfect. The reason I love CPK's is Nathan's & Jo's effort to make a simple knife that just WORKS! No time wasted on glass breakers, seatbelt cutters, skull crushers, silly name brain storming or any other "cool" fad of the week. The simple names he uses just "WORK" also:
Field knife
Chopper
Kitchen knife
EDC knife
Dagger
Skinner
Doesn't get much more original than those!

For whatever it's worth, this sure nails what I really think makes the most sense.

CPK-SOS
CPK-Survive or Succumb
CPK-Survive on Squat
CPK-SAS
CPK-Subsist and Survive
I dunno I'm grasping here.

Back