Cool stuff you have that others likely DO NOT....

Quite possibly the coolest hat ever

20130114_102844.jpg

Best.Hat.Ever.

Vintage '79!!

This is my 20th year of making chainmail armour and jewelry. Over the years I have gone thru plenty of chains that I wear every day. I made this one early last year. So far its the only one, its made with hand punched titanium rings and saw cut butted ones. It has no clasp, so to put it on I used two pairs of pliers and a fair amount of cursing.

PhotoJan07113618AM_zpsee0b1a66.jpg

Patrick

This is my 20th year of making chainmail armour and jewelry. Over the years I have gone thru plenty of chains that I wear every day. I made this one early last year. So far its the only one, its made with hand punched titanium rings and saw cut butted ones. It has no clasp, so to put it on I used two pairs of pliers and a fair amount of cursing.

View attachment 324308

Patrick
Awesome2.gif

Here is just a small sampling of some of my shoes. And before any of you make cracks about "women and their shoes" don't forget that I also collect manly items like knives and anvils ;)

1358272743.jpg

..............ummmmm

It's difficult to remember these are from the same guy that has the greatest
Collection of Busse Fighters

Cute they all have little Kitties on them :)

Those black ones with the orange stripes are my favorites.

Green not so much :)

Here is just a small sampling of some of my shoes. And before any of you make cracks about "women and their shoes" don't forget that I also collect manly items like knives and anvils ;)

1358272743.jpg

1358272743.jpg

What are your 0-60 times for each pair?

Someone may have a ring or two like mine but I bet the size may not be the same :)

Starlingear, my favorites :)

IMG_7134.jpg

IMG_7138.jpg

He has some big rings to fill :)

P1050554.jpg

IMG_6412.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

My squat belt, along with a pair of 100lb bands, and water bladder for my weight vest (not pictured). Mmmm... gotta love leg day:thumbup:
photo-2_zps3fef3057.jpg

You guys may find this pretty cool.
I was given this Japanese box full of WWII items, years ago, that belonged to Wallace J. Ademeit, he was a sailor that was on the USS Helena http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Helena_(CL-50) when it was attacked at Pearl Harbor (He also survived) http://www.usshelena.org/enlsurindex.html
It is a time capsule of sorts. The person that gave it to me was Wallace's nephew or great nephew and he wanted it disposed of due to the rounds of live ammo and did not care about the contents...go figure.
I was happy to become the caretaker of the artifacts!
All kinds of neat stuff, hand grenades, mortar, orders, post cards, even a speeding ticket on Honolulu.
You'll have to check out the pictures of everything on my Photobucket account if you want to see it all.

http://s33.beta.photobucket.com/user/SeaOx/library/WWII Items

Here are a few of the pictures that I took.

IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6441.jpg

IMG_6439.jpg

Piece of Zero tire
IMG_6438.jpg

Lots of stuff in the picture album link above, if your interested.

I'm loving this thread.

Eric, you've always got the most interesting shoes. :) Every time I see you I look to see what awesome shoes you are wearing.

Dave, every time I see skull rings of any kind I think of you. :)

I'm loving this thread.

Eric, you've always got the most interesting shoes. :) Every time I see you I look to see what awesome shoes you are wearing.

)

Definitely a better idea to look at my feet instead of my face anyway ;)

:D:D

Back