CPK Boot Daggers

Oh my! My dumb luck! I think that one of my amateur pics had made the cut!

When you say a micro run, do you mean like a few units available to the dozen or so selected attendees? Sad face :( :( :( I will be unavailable for the Friday the 30th sale but I do possess an ungodly amount of charm, copious persuasive powers and unfair abundance of handsomeness! Let me know if any of these count for jacksquat in your book? :D
Mat you forgot modesty.

The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.

I think you used one of my DEK1 pics, so if this comes to fruition, I would be down for one of these daggers Nathan!

@Phill50

A real big long shot here, if someone posted a pic and isn’t going to get a dagger can you proxy for me?

If proxies are going to be a thing on this first sale then by all means please let this be considered as my request to anyone eligible but not wanting a dagger.

If I don’t score one it won’t be for lack of trying :)

If proxies are allowed for the intro sale, I'd definitely be in too, on the off chance any are unspoken for.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank you, sir. Guess I'm riding the pine for the first sale.

I had just been perusing it Adam when I saw your post in here and decided to just go ahead and link it. Didn't mean to throw salt in the wound man.

That’s how I interpreted it, too. Just making sure I wasn’t misreading or something.

We've got him quoted now, so that's like having it written in stone.....or at least maybe like having it written in Easy Cheese...

Soooo if we offered up a pic in that thread we’ve got a shot at a dagger or only if Nathan used your pic?

I am curious about this as well, and in how many daggers are in a micro-sale... I think fifteen of us submitted DEK1 photos, but probably only three or four got used.

Back