CPK Boot Daggers

Until this week I had my mind pretty solidly made up that I just don't need one if these... then I had an idea for some scales - a new idea I want to try. Then, I went and looked at the stock at my favorite ironwood seller and dammit if the creative juices aren't flowing now. Like, I may lose sleep over this (that happens when I get an idea like this).

That can only mean one thing...

Until this week I had my mind pretty solidly made up that I just don't need one if these... then I had an idea for some scales - a new idea I want to try. Then, I went and looked at the stock at my favorite ironwood seller and dammit if the creative juices aren't flowing now. Like, I may lose sleep over this (that happens when I get an idea like this).

That can only mean one thing...
You know now that you mention it, ironwood scales from you with Chips engraving.:eek: One can dream.:D

You know I’ve been truly trying my best to avoid these. I’ve ignored this thread, I’ve looked away from pics !! But yet now here I am lol and I think I need one :)

Nooo! No! No! And you absolutely must! I highly doubt if these would come with any sheaths so I was hoping that a couple of you guys, the denizen leather meisters, would get on board of scoring these because your craft and services would be greatly appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Nooo! No! No weNd you absolutely must! I highly doubt if these would come with any sheaths so I was hoping that a couple of you guys, the denizen leather meisters, would get on board of scoring these because your craft and Servives would be greatly appreciated ;)

Well since you mention it lol. It’s the second reason why I’m going to try for one :)

Which Friday is this again?
The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.

Last edited:
The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.
Gut punch. I wish I had a better suggestion that includes me, but I don't... Actually, heck, you appreciate photos? Sell me a boot dagger and I'll send it to Coop for photos!!
10 days 'til my kick at the can...no problem, patience...

Sad face

For selfish reasons I like someone’s previous suggestion about first dibs by people who pre-ordered a K18.

Now you make me want to get into photography. Another hobby, won’t my wife be pleased.

Would you consider maybe a lottery open up over an hour or so? That would make it less of a blood bath and I think everyone is confident you would be fair.

Last edited:
Back