CPK Boot Daggers

Hey you guys. The man has spoken! Let's just aaaallllll respect then process. Cool? We can be civil about this, riiighhht? Let's not go pissing him off, or planting all sorts of crazy ideas in his head. If photo contributors are it, then so be it.

:D

I posted in that thread, does that count? ;-)

A real big long shot here, if someone posted a pic and isn’t going to get a dagger can you proxy for me?

The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.
Damn I didn't get one of those. Can I use that one time you used my FK2 pic as an in?

The one thing that hurts on that distribution model is some of us tried three and four (or more) times to score a DEK and couldn’t crack the top 10 while others consistently made the cut and now we’ll lose a chance here too. By the time I got a DEK in hand posting pics was a moot point.

The one thing that hurts on that distribution model is some of us tried three and four (or more) times to score a DEK and couldn’t crack the top 10 while others consistently made the cut and now we’ll lose a chance here too. By the time I got a DEK in hand posting pics was a moot point.

I'm sorry my distribution model isn't ideal, but it's the best I've been able to come up with so far. We're trying.

I'm sorry my distribution model isn't ideal, but it's the best I've been able to come up with so far. We're trying.

I understand and it in no way diminishes my love. I typically try to avoid even whining about not making it on the frantic sales and I appreciate your effort to be fair as most would go for the quick buck. However/whenever I get a shot at the dagger I’ll try to score one if it works out in my favor then I’ll add it to my collection if not I’ll put the loot towards your next creation.

Did I miss a price on this bad boy? All my talking and I’m not even sure where these fit in my budget.

The main sale is in two weeks, but I'll do a small one here soon to introduce the pattern.

Due to the small numbers available and what appears to be strong interest, I'm considering making the first little intro sale limited to a small group of people so it isn't a blood bath. I'm thinking perhaps limiting the first micro sale to the people who contributed pictures on the "please post some DEK1 pictures for me to use" thread as a way to both keep the pool of buyers small on the first sale and as a way to show my appreciation for their photography.

Oh my! My dumb luck! I think that one of my amateur pics had made the cut!

When you say a micro run, do you mean like a few units available to the dozen or so selected attendees? Sad face :( :( :( I will be unavailable for the Friday the 30th sale but I do possess an ungodly amount of charm, copious persuasive powers and unfair abundance of handsomeness! Let me know if any of these count for jacksquat in your book? :D

Yep. Tried. Failed. Finally scored on the preorder.

I guess the K18 preorders getting a chance idea didn't pan out.

Oh my! My dumb luck! I think that one of my amateur pics had made the cut!

When you say a micro run, do you mean like a few units available to the dozen or so selected attendees? Sad face :( :( :( I will be unavailable for the Friday the 30th sale but I do possess an ungodly amount of charm, copious persuasive powers and unfair abundance of handsomeness! Let me know if any of these count for jacksquat in your book? :D

Since you have your mind made up for a New CPK folder, I will graciously agree to take your place in line for the Dagger:p;)

Back