CPK "Knife love" ? Actual use pics. Not for Glamour shots

Watching some Man in the Highcastle and working over an old radio cabinet with beat to hell eucalyptus burl vaneer. Reminded me of this post.

Edit. Removed the content because of "questionable" background dialog from said show. Wow... Sensitive world.

Edit2. Maybe this one will last.

Last edited:
Watching some Man in the Highcastle and working over an old radio cabinet with beat to hell eucalyptus burl vaneer. Reminded me of this post.

Edit. Removed the content because of "questionable" background dialog from said show. Wow... Sensitive world.

Edit2. Maybe this one will last.
I for one am surprised the edc didn’t just look at the veneer and make it disappear!

Giving some love back tonight after nearly 900ft of r13 insulation cutting using an osb subfloor as my cutting board. Would have taken pictures of that, but the less time I spend dealing with that crap the better.
EDC varients are appropriatly named!

Not for glamour shot.
LfCCWNvm.jpg

Did some cutting this morning. A few nylon straps and some leather. Then I decided I wanted to cut on some Hickory. Tried to avoid the head of the hammer but I hit it twice.

Was able to separate it from the handle.
BSjJCMD.jpg

Slight miss and into the head.
WEDjPJt.jpg

The aftermath.
yJ2nLtj.jpg

Should sharpen out pretty quick.

Yikes. What'd you ding?
a knot
I have a feeling this knife might feature a recurved blade at some point, lol

the only other edge which took a ripple this substantial was on one of Mecha's titanium machetes. Any other knife I've had which took this type of damage lost material. I'm not even seeing fractures on this A2 blade, which is really damn impressive

Last edited:
Back