CPK Pet Thread

776DFB59-7F9B-4A77-AF45-AAF35CAAD9D5.jpeg

Here’s a pic of shit kicker after his vet visit today ( I think he’s high ).

My buddy has had health problems since middle of last year. February they found a 10 CM tumor in his leg. He’s a trooper, up / down - still loves his drives and stealing my bed. I’ve been taking him to the Vet for subcutaneous fluids daily, preparing for surgery Friday - blood transfusion Thursday. Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with. Losing a friend isn’t easy. They make our lives so much better. Love your pets.

Last edited:
View attachment 1850207

My buddy has had health problems since middle of last year. February they found a 10 CM tumor in his leg. He’s a trooper, up / down - still loves his drives and stealing my bed. I’ve been taking him to the Vet for subcutaneous fluids daily, preparing for surgery Friday - blood transfusion Thursday. Probably the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with. Losing a friend isn’t easy. They make our lives so much better. Love your pets.

You two stay strong, please.

The wife gave me this print for Xmas. It's how I feel about them ....

PEANUTS-Stars-X3.jpg

View attachment 1850207

Best of luck to you and the shit kicker Friday. 👍

View attachment 1850207

Good luck guys.

View attachment 1850207

Savannah sends best wishes your way!

6355CB9E-EB12-42F7-BD18-82A0B459C328.jpeg

Back