CPKhuk

SwarthyGnome

Gold Member
bQpcQbb.jpg

very happy
What did you do to it???

SharpPancake

Gold Member
Off topic question, I always thought that in Canada you are using the normal units, not these funky freedom units.

sickpuppy1

Gold Member
Not sure what I'm looking at there... Yes I know, its a big friggin knife! but is that shaped metal or a tumor or, what is the non sanded humpy part?

bluemax_1

Gold Member
Not sure what I'm looking at there... Yes I know, its a big friggin knife! but is that shaped metal or a tumor or, what is the non sanded humpy part?
If you're talking about the back of the blade, it's actually a dip (hard to tell in a pic).

P.S. The HI site's description of their Ang Khola kukri states that Ang Khola translates to something like Back Valley/Back Hollow, describing the depression on the back of the blade.

Last edited:

Lorien

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
hHu11t1.jpg

I was told not to worry much about making this pretty, as it's just a prototype. One side is at 220 grit now, and there are a number of imperfections that will remain, as much as it kills me to leave them.

sickpuppy1

Gold Member
NOW it makes perfect sense!! Good lookin hunk O steel. I was thinking with the right handle, it would really cool in a display over the fireplace. But whose kidding who....... I would destroy large parts of my back yard with that bad boy. Probably some stuff that I planted too,lol.