CRK Annual Limited Editions

Large 2007 Mammoth Bark

WH6_1864.jpg

dinokay & tomhalv: nice ones, thanks for posting them. I look forward to more pictures.

While Mammoth is my favorite, I am feeling like some Snakewood and Basket Weave today:

Last edited:
This one is the latest.

P1160844.jpg

And this is what I'm thinking of doing, what do you guys and gals think? B/W ladder Damascus

P1160839.jpg

Last edited:
I like B/W damascus, but I would think it would look even better if it had a silver thumb stud instead of blue. Nice box elder, (I miss it already)

If I were to put the B/W on this annual I would send it in to CRK and have them put a gold double lug on it and let them do the installation. Thanks Again Tom for this Beauty.

I like B/W damascus, but I would think it would look even better if it had a silver thumb stud instead of blue. Nice box elder, (I miss it already)

Last edited:
Just an update, these are all my annuals and will probably be my only annuals for a very long time, trying to revive my wallet but it doesn't look good.:D

P1160860.jpg

Last edited:
Those three are worth a second look. I really like your 1999, I think I should of bid higher.

Seconds on the 1999 - updated pictures dinokay posted show the wood much better than the auction site... While all the woods look great, it is a VERY nice piece to have.

Tom, that 1999 annual is Mint, it's as if I bought it from you Mint. I was surprised on how tame the bidding was at the end, I was expecting to pay a lot more for that one.

Those three are worth a second look. I really like your 1999, I think I should of bid higher.

Last edited:
Wow, that 1999 is amazing! The photos on eBay didn't do it justice or else I may have put a bid on it, congrats!

Back