CRK Annual Limited Editions

I have really been enjoying this thread and all the fantastic pictures. I am beginning to feel however that perhaps I should not follow it further.......lol
The Mnandi thread a while back has already cost me $400 (placed an order with CRK) and that may not be the end of it either.
I had not considered the Annual Limited Editions but I have to admit there is something about them.....
Some absolutely beautiful knives here!! :)

Here is a pure white mammoth with ladder damascus
WH9_3756-1.jpg

Thanks for all the posts - please keep them coming, I enjoy seeing what is out there.

Last edited:
tomhalv: I like that large '06, very nice. It is funny, a guy tried to sell me that exact knife the other day and you still have it...

This Box Elder is one of my favorites, but I need one in the large variety:

Last edited:
Good thing you did not buy it since the knife is in my safe. Some guy stole my picture and tried to sell the knife to you. Boy, what a scam.
That box elder annual with raindrop is excellent.

You guys make it hard to not want to collect Annuals...so many beautiful knives in this thread.

tomhalv: excellent score - I do think, however, you need to pack it up & send my way :)

2010 Large Camphor w/ silver hardware:

Last edited:
You guys make it hard to not want to collect Annuals...so many beautiful knives in this thread.

Just do it, lisantica. They are both rare and beautiful, much like many of the Sebenzas in your superb collection today and in the past. The solid inlay slab allows for some special details to have a chance to shine.

Amazing collection Tom. Simply stunning pieces, those mammoth bark inlays have so much character they steal the show from the damascus. The amboyna is great looking too.

MVG you have some great pieces as well.

Back