Cuda Maxx 7

This might have been covered elsewhere, but what styles will the CM 7" come in?

Bowie, spear, stilletto blade styles?
Plain, partially serrated?

Thanks

Unless it has changed, I believe they are only going to be spearpoint. I personally hope to see a bowie blade as an option.

Anthony Lombardo said:
why in the world would pay for anything as meaningless as a knife in advance, ever?

That depends upon how badly one wants the knife and how limited the production is supposed to be. It also depends upon whether the funds are available at that time and may not be so afailable later. :) BTW, I know people who have laid down considerably more than I did for a sword or other custom blade that they have ordered.

Benny, you may wish to look at the thread captioned, "OOH, OOH, I WANT", http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295426. It as a post from Will Fennell saying that they have been very busy on higher priority production and design matters, such as the new bayonet for the military and production of general purpose, heavy duty knives for the folks in harm's way. I agree with those priorities, but it would be nice if they COULD find some time to produce the short run of the CM7 knives.

In case Will checks into this thread,

Any chance the Gibbs might make an appearance at Blade? :)

BTT for the month of June. I patiently await news about the release date with credit card in hand.

We have many folks waiting in line. Camillus, I hope you are going to spread some info on this one at Blade, I am tried of answering all the emails!
;)

Paul

One of the friendly people at the Camillus booth at Blade said MIGHT be as soon as 2 weeks to begin shipping, but closer to month.

Here is all the info
The EXTREME Line is bad to the bone!
The DLC knives look fantastic!

Here is a link to a thread about large folders also.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...631#post2577631

The new sizzle is super awesome. The size is small but the power is tremendous.

There will be 250 knives on the first run. From what I understand they are almost all sold out at this point.

I have heard about another month. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Back