CupidGanzaaa 2021 Pricing and Ordering Procedures!!!!

Rekrapmij

Gold Member
Blizzard cerakote. Cerakote is supposed to be more durable, per some people that use it; but I've seen at least one report of a fancy cerakote design peeling/chipping off. I would think stripping would generally be more difficult than a can of citristrip. It's not something you can order when purchasing of the website... Ganzaaa, show, custom offerings only
What's the name of the red coating?

hhmoore

Gold Member
Rekrapmij Rekrapmij
No idea; but I suspect it's cerakote, as well. I only know the blizzard cerakote because I emailed Becky before the sale, to ask about the blade finish on one of the knives

Garth Reckner

We call the distressed finish "Nuclear Fallout". That is not any kind of official name that is just we we call it at the shop. Looks like it survived a nuclear blast.

Cerakote is incredibly tough coating and basically has no dimensional thickness to speak of. Creates a cool look without adding thickness to the blade.

Congrats to all who scored in the Ganzaa.

Garth

ScoMa

Gold Member
If there was one word to describe how I feel right now......

J0CO4Dt.gif

J0CO4Dt.gifv

We call the distressed finish "Nuclear Fallout". That is not any kind of official name that is just we we call it at the shop. Looks like it survived a nuclear blast.

Cerakote is incredibly tough coating and basically has no dimensional thickness to speak of. Creates a cool look without adding thickness to the blade.

Congrats to all who scored in the Ganzaa.

Garth
Does that mean all who scored were notified already? Thanks

Jerry Busse

Blizzard cerakote. Cerakote is supposed to be more durable, per some people that use it; but I've seen at least one report of a fancy cerakote design peeling/chipping off. I would think stripping would generally be more difficult than a can of citristrip. It's not something you can order when purchasing of the website... Ganzaaa, show, custom offerings only

We have tested our Cerakote extensively, and to the best of my knowledge, we have NEVER had a report of it chipping off. :thumbsup:

It is a tricky coating to apply which is why we rely on the best in the industry = Blown Deadline :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D