CupidGanzaaa 2021 Pricing and Ordering Procedures!!!!

Robdude

Gold Member
Ok..who wants to kick me while im down an dash my last fleading hope.. last blade i requested was 14C.... who got it? :eek:
Go ahead..i know your there..do it:(:(

hhmoore

Gold Member
Ok..who wants to kick me while im down an dash my last fleading hope.. last blade i requested was 14C.... who got it? :eek:
Go ahead..i know your there..do it:(:(
I got it! Took a bathroom break at work to send the email.
Okay, that's a lie...the steak knives weren't even on my list - I'm partial to RMDs. But 14C is the one I would have wanted if I was after a steak knife

Last edited:

Robdude

Gold Member
I got it! Took a bathroom break at work to send the email.
Okay, that's a lie...the steak knives weren't even on my list - I'm partial to RMDs
Lol.. bathroom break... what, just because i took the day off, spent the whole afternoon studying a array of monitors displaying accurate atomic clock times in ohio an the surrounding states, scanned police radio bandwidths to account for power outages, and sent my email at 9:00.000001pm with my turbo9000 sonic drive email sender.. an came out of it with no more than an empty email box and a quiverring bottom lip..

grizzle

Gold Member
We have tested our Cerakote extensively, and to the best of my knowledge, we have NEVER had a report of it chipping off. :thumbsup:

It is a tricky coating to apply which is why we rely on the best in the industry = Blown Deadline :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

I had somehow chipped the cerakote on a bronze woodland camo alpha dog 6. Never used it so Im thinking it clanked on another knife my the drawer :confused:

i guess if there is an impact between that tough coating and some infi we all know who is gonna win.. ;)

Tigerden

Gold Member
Congrats all. Two steak knives were what I was after (14B and 16C) but to no avail. I'm curious if you would wash these in the dishwasher? Or is this a stupid idea? Elmax I would think is fine but maybe the handles not so much? My wife would start to get suspicious if I washed these by hand. I can hear it now. "Uh, how much did those steak knives cost again?".

Sethrotull

Gold Member
Congrats all. Two steak knives were what I was after (14B and 16C) but to no avail. I'm curious if you would wash these in the dishwasher? Or is this a stupid idea? Elmax I would think is fine but maybe the handles not so much? My wife would start to get suspicious if I washed these by hand. I can hear it now. "Uh, how much did those steak knives cost again?".

You shouldn’t wash any sharp knife in the dishwasher, they get banged around and edge gets ruined. I definitely wouldn’t with the handles.

Mine get hand washed and towel dried after use. My kids have know idea they are using $300+ steak knives

RIP Dequincy Jynxie

Gold Member
Basic Member
this is terribly terribly upsetting for me to see

by which I mean look at those AMAZING knives

nice work people :thumbsup: works of art in steel bar none, beyond doubt

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC